Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 121votes)

Oniichan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no

Alt Names: alt お兄ちゃんのことが好きすぎてにゃんにゃんしたいブラコン妹だけど素直になれないのalt 对哥哥喜欢到不行很想和他要好的兄控妹妹却无法表现得诚实alt แม้จะรักพี่ชายสุดหัวใจแต่ก็พูดออกไปไม่ได้เลยกลายเป็นแมวซะงั้นalt I'm a Brocon Little Sister That Loves Big Brother Too Much and Wants To Do "NyanNyan" But I Can't Be Honestalt NyanBuraalt Onii-chan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai noalt OniiNyan
Author: Ooha Maiko
Artist: Ooha Maiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saya is an average schoolgirl in every way but one; she's got a HUGE crush on her older brother. She's never been able to raise any flags with him (mostly due to her habit of beating him to a pulp whenever she sees him), but one day, she wakes up in the body of a cat that he brought home! Could this be her chance to make her beloved older brother fall for her?
Go to Oniichan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

The only words that caught my eye: *Nyan Nyan*

-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MUST READ!
-*Click*
-*Looks at title more fully* Oh Sh*t!
They really have to stop with these titles
Dat name...
Thank god for creativity.
@Nsfu221 I'm a bro-con little sister who love's onii-chan too much and wants to do him, but i just can't be honest.
By the way, anybody know what the hell the title even means?
ugh....I have no idea if this is supernatural or not.... (actually stuck the supernatural tag on then took it off.... ): )
Onii-nyan eh? That sounds about right
My vote goes for Onii-nyan.
The title isn't long enough...
So...how are we gonna shortcut the name?
I want everyone to call this manga OnKgSSNNSBIdSnNn. I sounds short and crisp.
It has a long title with oniichan in it.......I wonder what it's about.
long ass title
If brevity really is the soul of wit, then I know what to expect from this masterpiece from the title alone.
ecchi. tsundere imouto, SOLD

following
That is one hell of a title. Followed just from that.
*meow*

Posted Image
@JKitty

no! tough love is best love
And the winner for "Longest Name for a Series" goes to...
I like the plot premise.. but, seriously that chick needs to ease up on the abuse. If you break the toy you can't glue it back together x.x
It's not a one-shot, it is serialized.
:yay: brocon-heroine.
Instant follow.

Thanks for manga Vortex-Scans & Psylocke Scans
Haha, I agree with Derek. I saw the "end" there, and am hoping it's just for the chapter and that it wasn't a one shot.
I saw the raws several times, and even after it's been scanlated, I still don't quite know what's happening.

I just know I want more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics