Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 58votes)

Flight Highschool

Alt Names: alt 飛行高校alt 비행고등학교
Author: Anyan
Artist: Anyan
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiSchool Life School Life
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Flight Highschool is a series of webcomics created by anyan . It features anthropomorphized modern military aircraft living daily lives in high school.

Original naver page: http://blog.naver.com/jk100687
Go to Flight Highschool Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

i wonder how many people reading this actually understand the constant military aerospace references and in-jokes here..

A-10 is awesome, lolz.

Needs more A-10

if they are shown as per international sales (or number built), then there is a famous serie missing : Mirage

Back in the mid-70s the US tested the idea of air-launching a Minuteman ballistic missile by parachute-dragging it out the back of a C-5 Galaxy and firing it after it was clear of the aircraft. The test worked but the launch system was never put into practice operationally.

EDIT: the actual C-5 involved in the test was retired recently and is being displayed in an aero museum. This is probably where Anyan got the idea for the strip from.

I think its Minuteman detonated that C-5 lost

It's mean C-5 lost a "minuteman" nuclear warhead, and somehow it is near F-16 while MiG-29 shoot F-16 with her missile and denote "minuteman" too? =))

you know...you shouldn't lose minutemans...they like...explode

What does MiG-29 just did? 8-}.

I think its Minuteman detonated that C-5 lost

What does MiG-29 just did? 8-}.

Hello all, I'm the one who typesets these into English. Since whoever was uploading these has stopped, I'm going to keep these up to date now.

where are my MIGs???

Chapter 3, there is MiG 29

Hey, lets take Upotte! and add to this Planes... oh wait there is Flight Highschool... awesome \,,/_( ^.^ )_\,,/

I want to see A-10 and B-52 already. 

LOL, too much sugar man, F-22 is so cute :P

Wow, that disclaimer was not kidding. I got like 4 jokes. Cute tho.

YES! 
GLOOO-RI-OUS!

oh man this is glorious

God DAMN thats a big cast. Is there a prequel series or something to this?

What, like the story of Wright-Flyer-chan and the other first students of flight high school? I'd like that too, especially when they introduce P-38 and P-51, my two favorite characters from the old days. B-17 "Fortress" was an awesome character too, she was so stubborn but friendly...

But no, seriously? There's no prequel to this, it's just a completely random and awesome series about anthopomorphized planes. Look up the models, these are all real planes. There's no story, so there's no need for a prequel.

God DAMN thats a big cast. Is there a prequel series or something to this?

That pepsi thing made me laugh.

Spoiler

What's next? Helicopters?!?!
@lastKANASHimi

3rd row near the middle. They're flanking the SR-71 on either side.
where are my MIGs???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics