Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 41votes)

Sword Art Online - Fairy Dance

Alt Names: alt Sword Art Online - Alfheim
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Hazuki Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The year is 2022. Mankind has finally perfected virtual reality. And within the VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) Sword Art Online, there was a player called Kirito. While he was enjoying the world of SAO, he and the other 10,000 logged-in players all received a frightening message from the Game Master—that the only way to escape from that world was to clear the game, and that a game-over within the game would mean their death in the real world.

That was the frightening true story behind this game.

Kirito was one of the first players to accept this “truth”, and began his solo play, refusing to form a party, as he threw himself into the never ending battles that lay before him…

Prequel:

> Sword Art Online - Aincrad
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sword-art-online-aincrad-r1360 )

Sequel:

> Sword Art Online - Phantom Bullet
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sword-art-online-phantom-bullet-r12200 )
Go to Sword Art Online - Fairy Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Meh the drawings aren't that good, i prefer the anime in this regard.

Also what the f? Sugu has had breast enhancements in this manga? lul

well .. I'm not against sugu breast enchacements LOL

but this is exactly like anime storyline I hope somehow this will become different

Meh the drawings aren't that good, i prefer the anime in this regard.

Also what the f? Sugu has had breast enhancements in this manga? lul

@RoflCat

yeah, but he is going to do NTR... so ...

I guess that might still count in ...

(almost tough)

and ... what he do to that bastardization incarnation ...

1. get sliced a bit at face ...

2. cut one of his arm ...

3. get chopped half body ...

4. stab at eye ...

^^ spoiler white ^^

did I miss anything ?

oh yeah, he get crippled in real live too because full sense of pain ...

I have to admit every villain created by Kawahara Reki is a downright bastard....

you named it.

Spoiler

agree ...

MOST tough, not all, of main enemy is total bastard incarnation ...

a truly evil one will get their just dessert tough ...

BTW, Kayaba Akihiko matter ...

I think he is jerk because making human being forced to live in game and he act like "god" in there ... he get died tough because his own rule and bet ...

what I like him most is when he save MC ... even as part of his personality program ... since I hate that NTR-RAPE bastard a lot more compared Kayaba Akihiko ...

^^ white spoilers ^^

@Sir Stranger the Second

another idiot who doesnt know what netorare is?

I think he know it, that's why he suggesting it ...

(and yeah, it's happening ... almost ...)

@Sir Stranger the Second

another idiot who doesnt know what netorare is?

Batoto needs to make a netorare tag.

We're not a hentai site so there is no need for a hentai related tag.

I have to admit every villain created by Kawahara Reki is a downright bastard....

you named it.

Spoiler
@acolyte, it goes by another title Sword Art Online - Aincrad.
Rather than nitpicking between 'part' and 'season' just say 'arc' XD
That said, just passing by, but I don't like the art for this manga.. BUT only because I'm used to the LN's and anime's art. It's quite nice though if not compared to those.
What happened to SAO's first arc manga adaptation?
@yariel: It never got there, even in novel
Spoiler

Anyway, my thoughts so far on this manga, with some comparison to anime
Spoiler
Batoto needs to make a netorare tag.
@alexpte

Ah okay my bad. Just every time people saying 'Season', they only see it as the anime and presume what they watched is how the story went.
@Blastoutmaria I've already read the novels, I was just correcting the mistake between "season" and "part" as they hold completely different meanings, since I know for sure GGO will come out with people saying it's season 3 even though it's just season 2.
@alexpte

ALO is kinda like 'Season 2', or more like 'Part 2' in more accurate terms of story arc. It's just the anime cutted down some of the story that a lot of people wouldnt know of ( most to those new to SAO ) to make as a 24 Episode series.

For example, in Fairy Dance, after the Guild Dual scene, Kirito and Lyfa did an Evil-God monster quest or some High level field journey where they found Excalibur along the way before reaching the world tree.

Can't remember the details since it was over a year last read Fairy Dance but there was a decent monsterVsmonsterVsmonsterhunter scene to it that could've been made into a episode, but that's adaption for you.
@daraghuman I was talking about the previous Aincrad manga series, and it was abec who drew the LN's, this manga is drawn by this new guy Hazuki Tsubasa

and

@ravenin ALO was never season two, it is still part of the Sword Art Online series which is still on it's first anime season. Season two will start with Gun Gale Online, and who knows when that will come out.
oh finaly SAO season 2
Suguha now has BIGGER boobs!
In all seriousness i wish they made the manga first or at least have it ahead of the anime but not sacrificing the timeframe.
Also, @ alexpte the art is better if not different from the anime because if im not mistaken he had the guy who drew his LN panels do this (I recognize the style)
Now all is left is ggo
oh right. this version's Kirito feels a little Sasugay as well. Look at his avatar's curly hair :<
well, Riceballicious is working on releasing chapter 1 of this as well. Hopefully it'll be the version more liked. Follows LN pretty closely.
I wonder either the manga will show or not the freaking
Spoiler

at the end of anime arc ...

hmm ...
the art is quite smooth now and kinda remind me with hack manga ...
follow ... (the fighting still better in anime tough)
Hmmm art is better than the last one, but only second to the LN art for the feel of the story. Hope the battle scene art bring the epic-ness like the LN.
Oh boy! The worst arc of the series, now in manga form.
Got to be shitting me....
Better be worth it.
The art is much better than the first one, also I couldn't help but nitpick and giggle at Kayaba's name changing from "Ayaba" and "Akiba" and Nobuyuki becoming "Nobiyuki" as well... no worries, no harm done to me but, it might to others hahaha!. The translation team probably should have a naming convention first to make sure they don't make people confused with unknown names suddenly popping out XD
@oman
of course cause they dont give shit about the scanlator's delay.

This is quite a fast pace one. that's like 2-3 chapters or so in one chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics