Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 169votes)

Come Come Vanilla!

Alt Names: alt かむかむバニラ!alt 妹子不只从天降alt Come & Wild Vanillaalt Come and Wild Vanilla
Author: Tazawa Daisuke
Artist: Harumi Chihiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Regular high school boy Kaji Rikuo’s life is suddenly interrupted by a cute girl with cat ears named Vanilla. According to Vanilla, she was created from different mixtures of animals sort of like a chimera by her master, Ibu Kiriko, whom apparently has it out for Rikuo. Confused as to why somebody would want revenge on him, Rikuo become friends with the clueless and cute Vanilla. However, Vanilla can turn into a vicious animal able to hurt Rikuo with a simple command from Kiriko…
Go to Come Come Vanilla! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

I only just realized this is by the same author as velvet kiss. awesome <3
and it actually isn't that bad thus far.
Preferred the oneshot girl, still not bad.
interesting manga, Can't wait to see more
interesting manga, Can't wait to see more
Man ever since I read Velvet Kiss the characters....
ah first 2 star manga I read in awhile sigh...
I will just pretend the oneshot is the true manga and completely ignore the rest of it.
plot sounds kinda lame, like having someone control the person you love what a drag...
i also like the one shot a bit more
i also like the one shot a bit more
Same mangaka - Harumi Chihiro.
The cat girl and the girl from Velvet Kiss look really alike.
I agree with rjerikz, also prefer the oneshot
Oh? looks like it's the same author as Velvet Kiss.....
like it..very funny..
i like the girl in oneshot more.. the tsudere character of here and looks..
oh so shes 13 years old, i was thinking that she was only a "little" short xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics