Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 169votes)

Come Come Vanilla!

Alt Names: alt かむかむバニラ!alt 妹子不只从天降alt Come & Wild Vanillaalt Come and Wild Vanilla
Author: Tazawa Daisuke
Artist: Harumi Chihiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Regular high school boy Kaji Rikuo’s life is suddenly interrupted by a cute girl with cat ears named Vanilla. According to Vanilla, she was created from different mixtures of animals sort of like a chimera by her master, Ibu Kiriko, whom apparently has it out for Rikuo. Confused as to why somebody would want revenge on him, Rikuo become friends with the clueless and cute Vanilla. However, Vanilla can turn into a vicious animal able to hurt Rikuo with a simple command from Kiriko…
Go to Come Come Vanilla! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

i think i liked the set up in the one-shot better
Don't know why people are comparing this to Velvet kiss, sure it's the same author and the characters are similar but that's where the similarities end.

This is more school life and comedy while Velvet Kiss was more mature and ecchi. It'd make more sense to compare this to other school life/comedy mangas.
HelloPosted Imageupdate
Velvet kiss had people making happy fap and angry fap

Do awesome scanlation.

Make, a single grammatical error.

Spoiler
Gypsy-dono: For anesthetics? Yeah, that girl's a knockout in my book! :P
(ducks)
Do awesome scanlation.
Spoiler

Make, a single grammatical error.
I finally decided. I don't care if the story ends up bad as long as vanilla has majority of the spotlight and gets along better with Rikuo. I also agree that K's character in the oneshot was much better than the serialized one.
same mangaka as velvet kiss? followed!
Good Manga! I will follow!
Good, but Velvet Kiss is better.
Self-control seems like it'd be difficult to practice around Vanilla. Just my thought.
I just can't get the image of Velvet Kiss out of my headPosted Image
I am so pathetic Posted Image
i still don't understand why she has an extra set of ears.... (human ears and the animal ears. kinda looks weird but i guess its for anesthetics)
Yea I like Kiriko in the one shot more, her reason for sending Vanilla after Rikuo was hilarious xD. Just cuz he called her a little girl and because of that she started wearing high heels haha too funny, they should've kept her for the series and not make her a kid (¬_¬")
Well, it's still interesting but I really liked the oneshot and velvet kiss. This one, must say it's 6~8.
It would be fun to be loved by animals like that.
lol Oretama reference?
mmm... I wonder if this is going anywhere?
You know... in all honesty it's like Vanilla acts like the daughter between those two.
Rikuo 1
Butler 0

lol....
the animals liking him is funny but it look like that ability is going to become a back drop now and forgotten.
so thats why.. i was wondering how much the characters look alike..
why not add velvet kiss aswell :D?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics