Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 169votes)

Come Come Vanilla!

Alt Names: alt かむかむバニラ!alt 妹子不只从天降alt Come & Wild Vanillaalt Come and Wild Vanilla
Author: Tazawa Daisuke
Artist: Harumi Chihiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Regular high school boy Kaji Rikuo’s life is suddenly interrupted by a cute girl with cat ears named Vanilla. According to Vanilla, she was created from different mixtures of animals sort of like a chimera by her master, Ibu Kiriko, whom apparently has it out for Rikuo. Confused as to why somebody would want revenge on him, Rikuo become friends with the clueless and cute Vanilla. However, Vanilla can turn into a vicious animal able to hurt Rikuo with a simple command from Kiriko…
Go to Come Come Vanilla! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Yea the girl was alot better in the one shot shes so loli in this and loli isnt my thing. Japan only makes loli's cuz by law they cant say there really little kids.
And here i thought it was a hentai :/ what a let down
Kanoko was mostly dirty at best, nudity, pantie shots etc., you can actually feel the romance in this one
@yariel For me it's more like Kanoko from his other work...
But i love the story of this, and i can see where it's heading little by little, but it's still hard to predict the outcome!
why every time I see the picture above, I get remembered with Lucy from Elven L. ?
@CountCasimir

I liked the oneshot versions of the characters a little more. Kiriko got devolved to a loli. I don't know about the rest of you, but loli ain't my thing...
From a mature if short woman in the one-shot, to a straight-up little girl in the manga proper.

God dammit, Japan. WHY
From a mature if short woman in the one-shot, to a straight-up little girl in the manga proper.

God dammit, Japan. WHY
Ah. Childhood promise.
Oh no, a phone call on an old-timey telephone! This can't be good!
@HammerU89
To each his own indeed.
I'd rather have that short-tempered shorty back. Her character wasn't as overused as the current genius-loli-stereotype.
I mean the current version is cute and all, but... Posted Image
Yeah, I don't usually bother comparing serializations with one-shots. One-shots are meant to pack a punch in order to make an impact and get serialized. It's different for a series, which needs to have a good pace that keeps the reader coming back from more yet not completely bombarded with developments. A one-shot is the condensed essence of a series, generally more in spirit/style than the actual plot. A series takes that and further develops it.
honestly, i like the serialization better than oneshot, mainly because of kiriko being super loli and i like the new characters. maybe i am just a lolicon, but i think kiriko is much better as she is to better contrast with vanilla and give off the aww effect.

also the one shot only foccussed on a single situation, of course it has to be good, the serialization introduces new characters and spends time showing us different sides of each character so its not going to reach a climax as fast as oneshot. your comparing something thats complete to something incomplete
No ecchiPosted Image
Am I the only one waiting for Kiriko to somehow, on the spur of reason, that she would grow to up to a woman with a mature body? Cuz I can't take a little girl's true feelings seriously >_>
The oneshot is honestly better, but chapter 10 made up for everything the serialization lacked from the oneshot.
Wow,no echi scene in this chapter,amazing.
Rooting for umeko, glas with glasses ftw \o/
Huh, the oneshot is better? To each his own I guess, but enjoy your 33 pages while I enjoy my 10 chapters and on...
Ah. I hope he doesn't want her to go back home.
Probably because the first bath picture?
Uh~
the oneshot is waaay better compared to these chapters ...
Well , this is a ..... change in...... oh to hell with it.... it's Harumi Chihiro-sensei's and it's a good manga. Banzai !!!
@hammer oops my bad well guess it makes even more sense not to compare it to Velvet kiss since it's different authors.
@ChibiFrost, it's the same artist not author. Whoever wrote that up in the manga bio has it wrong. And yeah comparing the two is nonsense.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics