Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 128votes)

Deadman Wonderland

Alt Names: alt 亡灵幻境alt 亡灵环境alt デッドマン・ワンダーランドalt 死囚乐园alt 死囚樂園alt Страна чудес смертниковalt ארץ פלאות המתים
Author: Kataoka Jinsei
Artist: Kondou Kazuma
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn't committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.
Go to Deadman Wonderland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending/ Series Discussion *SPOILERS, OBV.* New Window Coma Culture
  • 0 Replies
Topic DMW Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dropped? New Window Sheapy
  • 15 Replies

40 Comments

@ leyend: Because batoto honours the policies of the scan groups that do the work, I'm sure an admin will take it down. If people want to read the chapters, and they aren't on batoto, they should just go to the scan groups website
i have a question @jukebox :

so....what will happen if i upload a new chapter from my computer that belongs to manga estreamer?
You guys know that the manga isn't being updated beyond 46 because I Eat Manga shutdown and manga streamer doesn't want their scans to be rehosted on another site.
why is this so far behind on batoto? they are up to chapter 51 on mangareader
for reference's sake, somebody in the forums posted that he checked the author's website and she said she was pregnant so yea, there'll be no chapters for a while.
Vol 4 Chp 14 page 44 (the donation page) anyone know the source of the topless girl pic? curiouisty is getting the better of me.
@Valk Frøya Liencourt No, it hasn't been cancelled, it's just on hiatus because the author has a baby on the way.
One of the best manga ever made, i just love it!
this title has been on hiatus for a long time, checked i eat manga and there no updates as of yet. . .
this definitely will need a tragedy tag
Where the hell are the last chapters... has it been dropped/cancelled?
Sure hope not...
yeah only mangastream have done from 47 up (so far, who knows about the future) :)
Mangafox has up to chapter 51. I wonder if there are any groups other than mangastream working on this.
Very good series. Interesting plot, very unique. One of my favorites. READ IT.
This could use some editing, the chapters are messed up. =_=

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics