Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Ch 23 page 5 looks similar to dbz lol.
the manga only reach 3 vol and being released ONCE PER YEAR ...
if we lucky, then vol 4 will be released in 2012 ...
I was hoping more chapters since the anime has already completed more.
AAS get half dead and now dead, thus all of it's project being given to other ...
that's why Nagasarete and Daimaou get faster release lately ...
Anyone know why this manga wasnt released for nearly a year?
aww only 16 pages for chapter 20 T_T
does anybody know that akuto's name put together sounds like "saiaku" which means the worst?
i'm worried about those 4 random guys .... chap 19 starting page 7... -_-
ch 19 page 22 made me laugh so hard
What makes this manga funny is that it makes little sense...
pretty good and i hope for more
haven't read this yet but the anime is pretty good.
woo hooo!!! :D!!
YAY its back :D!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics