Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Ha finally, the new chapter is out
Thanks
@dosenpfand123 ...
I don't mind as long as not Mozart or Beethoven ... =3= ...
Spoiler
Another manga I had completely forgotten about.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/108589/ichiban-ushiro-no-daimaou_v4_ch27_by_village-idiot/19

Is that an explosion in the background? That's quite the dramatic proclamation.
the anime doesn't follow the manga.
The viscans website says that this chapter goes past the anime.
can someone tell me how far the anime goes into the manga and if the manga and anime are really different cuz if they r ill just read the manga.
@ubjoon: No, I say he turns into yet another sexy girl
bet you the dragon is gonna somehow shrink into a chibi version so he can follow the demon king
Lovin this demon king story. What better wanting to the hero and being villan. :o lol ratman
badass ending for vol 3
badass dragon is badass.
now Vol 3 finished, waiting for Vol 4 ...
(the Vol 4 should be released within this year ... if not getting hiatus or axed ...)
*sigh* guess I was wrong.
But it sounded sooo~ likely at the time (ya' know, 'cuz of that bunny suit and stuff).
I forever a follower of all demon kings.
P.S how many people know my avatar is a demon king :o
On that note I can`t help but wonder if those two aren`t actually pervy-pals *wink-wink*
@theroadstopshere

My thoughts exactly.
Whats that? The pervy old-man headmaster actually does something to affect the plot? Blasphemy.
Thanks for 25, is that the headmaster? truthfully never seen the manga only a few chapters. only seen the anime but it's different from each other.
Ch 24 ...
I guess one of reason H-doujin for this title rarely being made ...
is because the real one already oh-so-pervert ... =x= ...
ARRGGG!!! Why do the chapters seem so short?... T.T Thanks for scanning though :D
I sorta hope there'll be more action and less ecchi. I mean, i'm okay with a little, but this is borderline hentai.
Chapter 23 page 12: IMMA FIRIN MA LAZER!
xD This series is fantastic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics