Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 260votes)

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Alt Names: alt ヤンキー君とメガネちゃんalt Flunk Punk Rumble
Author: Yoshikawa Miki
Artist: Yoshikawa Miki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with a seemingly unassuming class rep Adachi Hana who has taken an interest in the school's known delinquent, Shinagawa Daichi. Just what is her reason for following Daichi and wanting him to go on the class field trip?
Go to Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Don't bother, the last chapters will leave you unsatisfied and annoyed. New Window KINT43E
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** New Window Andrew McConnell
  • 39 Replies
Topic THAT ENDING!! Dx New Window Yui_Chibi
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anyone else have trouble reading? New Window dark_spear
  • 5 Replies
Topic What about countries where mangas aren't available New Window ayushmital
  • 0 Replies
Topic someone please translate it. New Window rahyan16
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

Shinagawa, you going to let a player block you from the priiiiizzeeee?
tsk, tsk Shinagawa. That's what you get for being a coward and trying to drag people at your own pace...
who would have thought that they would release the next chapter after 10 hours? nice!

sucks for me to expect something unique and incredible of a scholarship. student council scholarship is too simple(well.. for Hana, its a challenge). oh well it would work just fine plus it suits the story they're the student council after all.
I see some ominous foreshadowing...

And for some reason even though Adachi is the main heroine I feel that most of the supporting female characters are more developed than she is.
Is Adachi even good at sports? Don't remember the gang ever play a single sport throughout the manga.

And yes you need more than just pure brute fighting strength to play sports.
@Guy Smiley. if its a sport scholarship then what sport? i don't think this will be a sports genre manga. i'm guessing that there's a different type of scholarship exclusive only on that university.
how she gets in - my guess is a sport scholarship
whheeewwwww
I read this manga up to chapter 43 3 mos. ago... I stopped reading it because I thought it wasn't interesting... But oh gawd, who knew this manga is so gawd damn funny and somewhat really, really, really.... GOOD!
lol escape from reality into your manga sound awesome, actually escaping from reality in any mean sound awesome...
2 votes is just too sad..
Yoshikawa - sensei is HOOOOT
I love this manga to death, but there's still one thing I bloody hate about this manga... almost every character is either a freaking genius or a chuck norris, or worse, BOTH...

God I feel like such a loser.
Just finished reading the whole chaps, Worth to read and nice romance
666 follows o.0
Chapter 40/41 got mixed page order which spoils the story. Can somebody fix this?
Oh, Shinagawa... ::biggest face palm ever::
these pass chapters I'm like, hachi totally out shines adachi~~

wish, she was the main heroine instead
Dawww I knew it!!!
Spoiler
This is what I call a super cliffhanger
Man, reading this makes me so annoyed! I was a "delinquent" in high school, failed to graduate cause I skipped so much I didn't have enough credits .. Afterwards, I found a full-time job, got sick of the grind, went to adult ed to finish my high school completion credits, went to a local college to get my grades up -- And then transferred to a good university, god good grades and became an investment banker.

Forgetting childhood promises is no good yo! Smart people are smart yo! Man up!
@Cydric: Kinda lame to read that when this hasn't finished being translated... :P
Hey guys, Yankee-kun's sequel is already posted here is the link enjoy reading!!!Posted Image
Shame is this already ended some time ago...
Anyone knows something about the authors new work? I read somewhere that it started this week and except something good
Any scanlation group doing it?
NEED MOARR!!~~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics