Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 12votes)

Princess

Alt Names: alt Công Chúa Xứ Hoaalt 프린세스
Author: Han Seung-Won
Artist: Han Seung-Won
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Princess is a very straight forward and sad series. This series is full of romance and politics. The background is an unknown medieval era where there are three countries. Among the three countries, there is an island country called "Ramira". The empire, Ramira, is where most of stories will unfold. There are generations of princesses, and the first 27 volumes set the story for the eventual regaining of Ramira by the greatest Empress of Ramira, Preia, who was beloved by the people and had many loyal men under her.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

Let me guess... she's got amnesia?

Don't want to spoil it for you...

Spoiler

"The girl has woken up."

"But..."

Let me guess... she's got amnesia?

Commenting for the first time on Batoto ever to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS, INFERIOR SCANS!!! (A name that belies the fact that you're obviously awesome and superior to everything ever.) I was so into this series during my high school years, and I'm so happy to have it back in my twenties :D sounds like the author had a serious hand injury?

I'm so glad it's back, so many years of waiting are finally over ;A;

OMG FINALLY MORE. I THOUGHT THE AUTHOR HAD COMPLETELY GIVEN UP YEARS AND YEARS AGO.

Where's 2-93?

The suspense is killing me

The only scanlation of chapter 2-93 were done by JanimeS, who does not want her scanlations on Batoto (at least regarding Princess).

There are however mirrors of volume 1-31 on Inferior Scans site. So you can get them there.

We (as in Inferior Scans) will, in the future, release re-translated versions of chapter 2 and 3, which will be uploaded here then.

We will also scanlate, and upload, every new chapter (95+). The author stated that the next chapter will be published this month.

I read the whole thing and was eagerly anticipating for the continuation.

It's finally here. WOOHOO!

The plot. The poilitics. The royalty. The Cinderella story.

The romance. The tragedy. The story's revival.

PURE AWESOMENESS!

BTW:

Spoiler

Which one was yours?

Where's 2-93?

The suspense is killing me

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics