Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 313votes)

12 Beast

Alt Names: alt 12BEAST トゥエルヴ ビーストalt Doce Bestiasalt Dwunasta Bestiaalt Twelve Beast
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the creator of Monster Musume comes a new series, 12 Beast! Join ninja apprentice Eita Touga as he embarks on an epic adventure searching for his missing brother Kouki and save the Autana (Humanoid Beast) race of "Live-Earth" form the mysterious Gigas seeking to exterminate them.
Go to 12 Beast Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic spoilers New Window Fenrir98
  • 2 Replies

650 Comments

I'm glad this is back! Crab's stuff is so good-natured and fun.

After the big reveal....

O_O

Whoa...

Spoiler

Not quite dead yet, though I did disappear for a month thanks to IRL shit.

We've already begun working on the new chapter, btw. We don't normally announce we're working on something unless it's a new series or a big project.

Out of curiosity, going forward are you keeping the name Flake? Looking at the official translation has her as Freki, as in Odin's wolves Freki and Geri, which keeps up the theme of most characters drawing their name from myths. The extra stuff even points this out.

golem rori robot 

ef6.gif

All right, everyone, place your bets. Is the translation group unaware of new scans, are they working on current scans without an announcement, or are they dead after having nothing to work on for a month? 

Taking all bets. 

Not quite dead yet, though I did disappear for a month thanks to IRL shit.

We've already begun working on the new chapter, btw. We don't normally announce we're working on something unless it's a new series or a big project.

All right, everyone, place your bets. Is the translation group unaware of new scans, are they working on current scans without an announcement, or are they dead after having nothing to work on for a month? 

Taking all bets. 

New raws for chapter 23 are up! The sniper is quite a tricky one to deal with, as expected!

Funny that you mention the loli golem, since one of the 'twelve beasts' is shown to be a loli golem girl who has a few matching features with the current golem. I think she'll transform and grow smaller.

End of the chapter 23, we get the truth about golems in this world;

Spoiler

Wait, has Eita finally found a place his brother hasn't soiled yet?!

Just when I was mourning the loss of Jawea, Flake comes along. The tsundere is back in team Eita!

Speaking of Flake... Wow, I thought I was socially awkward. Putting her together with Eita, who is socially awkward as well, almost turned this into hentai with them trying to start a conversation. (she started the plot of it)

Ah, is anyone else thinking this 'Black Clock' guy is Eita's brother? I mean, the guy has a similar build and is covering for Eita. He hasn't told SEELE about the ninja who destroyed two of their defective hunks of gargabe and all.

I don't liek golems... there's lolis inside... why not flake like woman ...

Funny that you mention the loli golem, since one of the 'twelve beasts' is shown to be a loli golem girl who has a few matching features with the current golem. I think she'll transform and grow smaller.

Flake is best girl.

Until we meet the Lamia assassin or Lizard girl warrior.

KarchAmadeo
Nov 21 2016 04:39 PM

Accidentally scrolled to bottom of 22-22 immediately. Saw the legs before the beard...

Sadly it looks like she's the hunters prey. :(

If she dies I'm going to spontaneously combust

That last page..... The hunter is so Badass, that he doesn't even need a scope, no wait fuck that, he's so Badass that he doesn't even need sights to hunt

MidoriKitzune
Nov 17 2016 04:41 PM

I would hunt her too ... straight shot into the hearth. I feel the pain.

Anywys. Still... some of these don't feel any cold.

xD cleavage time.

That one werewolf girl with the hair over her eye is the cutest:

28059071d0ee491aa70b2716d3ab90ac.png

How to stop hunter. Ask if he has his werewolf tags.

His greatest enemy: a DNR patrolman.

How to stop hunter. Ask if he has his werewolf tags.

Bonfire Lit

i really need to make that joke

She has a sotamura vibe xD.
Actually really kind, but can't bring it across and is looked at as an deliquent~

I love her.

But i don't get they're clothing choices ... as it's only for fanservice.
I mean, fur on the arms and legs (together with they're own fur?) and then go halfnaked with the unfured parts?
Wait what?

And all the males are mostly covered up xD.

I expected barebreasted men's saysing "coldness? what's that?" Comming from the werwolf attitude.

We know that there is little reasoning in the clothing choices of practically any manga and anime but keeping with Okayado's other works, I still do not know why the mermaid Mero is dresses as a gothic lolita.

But with Flake, I find her adorable. I especially like the in-mind sequences that she plans out in order to work on a situation but she even thinks about how she can screw it up. I think it is nice to see a character that in the exterior is though but inside is shy and worries about how they might compromise or harm others in a comical manner.

Noo! We caught up! Ahhh, thanks and good work so far, guys. Was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to read this one after the first guys dropped it. Thanks a bunch.

ch 22 already  comes out 2 days ago ...

Man can draw some great ladies.

Now I just need some official 'research material' of that scene with Flake.

Hey, it's Okayado, so it's possible!

Flake is best girl.

I f*cking love Flake. Also love that they were about to get real lewd in that cave.

Noo! We caught up! Ahhh, thanks and good work so far, guys. Was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to read this one after the first guys dropped it. Thanks a bunch.

theres 1 more chapter 

Flake is best girl.

Not more hairy then most unshaved woman xD.

Just maybe a bit denser, as it's fur like. Soft and comfy.

Like her arms ... legs and ears ... and tail ...

... okay. I need to go somewhere.

wut

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics