Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 71votes)

Chichi ga Loli na Mono de

Alt Names: alt ผมไม่ใช่โลลิค่อนalt Chichi ga Rori na Mono dealt 父がロリなものでalt My Father Is a Lolialt Yes Lolita! but Father?
Author: Shimesaba
Artist: Shimesaba
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka is a high-school student with a odd interest in girls. One day, his father, who is always busy with work returns, but there's something different about him, he had become a loli.
Go to Chichi ga Loli na Mono de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Baltringue29
  • 4 Replies

142 Comments

@bonhart i really did the eye bow when i read this. Also i wouldn't mind reading the full explanation it's a shame it got halved, from what i understand its something regarding telomere in an experiment for life prolonging that failed (what i don't understand is the rejuvenation part and the sex change... just for that i'd add the supernatural tag to this)
DO.....NOT...K....NOW...WH..AT...TO....DO...... *runs away*
My Loli Father Can't Be This Cute!
@jaxkels

Easy. Dump the MC's loli fetish characteristic and make it a straight(er) loli-genderbender comedy story. Theres wayyyyyyyyyy too many fetishes being thrown around this story at the same time. (No one comments on the blatant gay male friend?)
Holy cow! What just happened O_O
Of course, someone's bound to arrive at this concept. I don't see how it would work without the 'ick' though.

Also, what an irresponsible dad.
*clicks follow button*
Okay... that's kinda... new to me.
my mind is blown..... I, I dont know what's real anymore
Spoiler
Spoiler
Aw-kward, so to say.
Why is thus not as amusing than it should be?
Lul wut?
This. And that premise. Following it :P
I'm trying to comprehend what just happened.
i don't know how to react to this..
Loli otou-san?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics