Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.5 - 62votes)

Shin Tennis no Oujisama

Alt Names: alt New Prince of Tennisalt Shin Prince of Tennisalt Shin Tennis no Ojisamaalt 新テニスの王子様alt 新网球王子
Author: Konomi Takeshi
Artist: Konomi Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Prince of Tennis

The purported advertisement from the Jump Square issue says that everything in The Prince of Tennis up to now has been "prologue" and that "a new legend for [the main character] Ryoma and the others will begin." (MU)

This new legend focuses on Ryoma and other middle school tennis players experience against high school and Japan All-stars (Japan U-17 Representatives).

By the way, the Tennis skills in this series is completely beyond normal human standards and includes but is not limited to burning holes in your opponents rackets, striking your opponent so hard he flies several dozen meters, travelling in a spiral in mid air and even shutting down your opponents senses so that they cannot see, hear or feel (somehow) and therefore, has been put under the "Fantasy" genre.
Go to Shin Tennis no Oujisama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favourite quote from New prince of tennis !! New Window MinaHikari
  • 0 Replies
Topic Shin Dragon Ball no Oujisama New Window ernabc
  • 2 Replies

88 Comments

Enjoy the newest release for this series -- :) We have up to Chapter 100 that awaits the completion of the Typesetting.

Please leave a comment on our website :) and maybe like our Facebook Page.

http://kisu.kissmanga.com -- Website
https://www.facebook.com/KisuKissmanga -- Facebook Page :P

Nope, stick a fork in my reading this. Five chapters in and my brain told me to stop before it committed suicide.
The whole Prince of Tennis series is so ridiculous, it makes me wonder how Echizen didn't just go ahead and challenge Federer, Djokovic and Nadal for all their Grand Slam titles. It's ridiculous enough that as a middle school student he'd already played in the US Open (beginning of the original anime series).
A new update after 11 months? Finally.
space tennis.
Any plans of adding 30 other chapters?
That description makes reading this a lot more fun.
Posted Image
Super Human Tennis? I use this manga to learn all my moves
Some more SUPER POWER tennis moves......Self Actuation bullshit...
Lol the description
love it
It's getting so much more intense!! Thanks for scanlating :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics