Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.5 - 62votes)

Shin Tennis no Oujisama

Alt Names: alt New Prince of Tennisalt Shin Prince of Tennisalt Shin Tennis no Ojisamaalt 新テニスの王子様alt 新网球王子
Author: Konomi Takeshi
Artist: Konomi Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Prince of Tennis

The purported advertisement from the Jump Square issue says that everything in The Prince of Tennis up to now has been "prologue" and that "a new legend for [the main character] Ryoma and the others will begin." (MU)

This new legend focuses on Ryoma and other middle school tennis players experience against high school and Japan All-stars (Japan U-17 Representatives).

By the way, the Tennis skills in this series is completely beyond normal human standards and includes but is not limited to burning holes in your opponents rackets, striking your opponent so hard he flies several dozen meters, travelling in a spiral in mid air and even shutting down your opponents senses so that they cannot see, hear or feel (somehow) and therefore, has been put under the "Fantasy" genre.
Go to Shin Tennis no Oujisama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favourite quote from New prince of tennis !! New Window MinaHikari
  • 0 Replies
Topic Shin Dragon Ball no Oujisama New Window ernabc
  • 2 Replies

88 Comments

I wonder if the mangaka is tired from coming up with these outrageously super human tennis moves. Clearly from the readers here, it's pretty ridiculous so I wonder if the mangaka is simply just milk an idea for what it's worth until it's dried out. 

In all honesty, I don't understand why everyone's complaining about the impossibilities of the tennis moves in the manga. It's not like it had stated beforehand that it was in anyway realistic. For all we know people like Federer and Nadal also have some super-human tennis moves - if they even exist in PoT's universe.

People do realize that in other mangas there are characters that go chasing ghosts, gods pretending to be humans and people jumping down wells and traveling into the past with demons roaming around, right?

I believe its because this manga started as a regular tennis manga which people liked, now people are going all super saiyan ie the manga changed dramaticaly from what it used to be.

In all honesty, I don't understand why everyone's complaining about the impossibilities of the tennis moves in the manga. It's not like it had stated beforehand that it was in anyway realistic. For all we know people like Federer and Nadal also have some super-human tennis moves - if they even exist in PoT's universe.

People do realize that in other mangas there are characters that go chasing ghosts, gods pretending to be humans and people jumping down wells and traveling into the past with demons roaming around, right?

Me having finally read (/slogged) through the rest of Prince of Tennis after not remembering about it for 6+ years, I can say with certainty I hate the direction this series has gone since I was last into it.

The amount of nonsense in the later half of the original series was amazingly high. After skipping ahead to the end of chapter 111 in this series, I see tennis that causes damage equivalent to heavy weaponry. It's hilarious, but saddening.

Thank you for the quality scans/translations regardless ryColaa.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It was supposed to be released on Sept. 03 -- -_- http://kisu.kissmanga.com/npot-ch-107-108/ read all about it.

If Middle School and High School students are this strong, I can't even imagine Olympic Athletes or the real pros. Do their serves blow away the stadium?

Pearl Harbor wasn't actually bombed by the Japanese. They just decided to hold a tennis tournament there. What you learned in school is just a cover-up.

thanks so much for this dude, keep em coming

Thanks for the update!! ^^ 

haven't read this in  long time i forgot where i stopped.. 

marathon done.. now.. updates!!! ^^

keep up the good works.. :)

<3

Operation: "Seven Days;Origin Retake" Part 1 -- Done -- 96-106 -- All Done in 7 Days... XD Enjoy

Nope, stick a fork in my reading this. Five chapters in and my brain told me to stop before it committed suicide.

Well, it is a fantasy series, so you gotta cut it some slack ;)

OOOOOOOH! I finally get it!

PoT was actually just the Freiza arc where only Ryoma attains Super Saiyan. Now Shin PoT is the Cell and Buu arcs where every f-ing kid and their dads are Super Saiyans. The next Series will be Tenin Muhou SSJ4 GT arc!

Super Saiyan of Tennis

Increase the ball's weight and its destructive power is the same as a bazooka.

Do it with Oni-style, you can increase its number to 10.

Reality aside, I can smell samurai vs oni... this has become a shaman king with summoning etc

Well, so everyone's gonna have the Pinnacle of Perfection now? ._.

If Middle School and High School students are this strong, I can't even imagine Olympic Athletes or the real pros. Do their serves blow away the stadium?

thank you for the new chapters

I love how they are hitting this hard, the air creates such an impact on the wall behind them to crack while both of them are standing on the service line.

They must be even faster than Superman.. :P

Enjoy the newest release for this series -- smile.png

well this is amusing -- -_- 

omg rycolaa is back?!?

And we're back for Chapter 94 of Super Human Tennis -- please leave a comment on our website :) Thank you --

http://kisu.kissmanga.com/

I knew PoT was already ridiculous but tolerable. This is getting way out of it lol. *ejecting*

thanks for the chapter!

lol it sure is a comedy rather than a sport manga. It keep being more and more hilarious. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics