Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 111votes)

Honeymoon Salad

Alt Names: alt ハネムーンサラダalt 蜜月沙拉alt 허니문 샐러드alt létəs óunlialt Медовый Салат
Author: Ninomiya Hikaru
Artist: Ninomiya Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: His ex-workers keep calling for help; his memory of his first love is traumatic to say the least, he hates his father so much that he’ll never go back home, a stranger blames him for pushing her down the stairs… no wonder being pissed is a daily routine for Natsukawa Minori. Then enters not one, but two women in his life that will make him too busy to be pissed.

Prequel: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baby-leaf-r830
Go to Honeymoon Salad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic missing chapters New Window firathmagi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Need someone to explain Honeymoon Salad New Window Catbug
  • 3 Replies

29 Comments

It's not the ideal ending, but I guess Seinen is more for realism. Somewhat.

Still, a great read. Character development takes its time, but ultimately pays off by holding crucial information for the best bits.
the last volume puzzled me ~ the story itself is worth a read, but i have a hard time to accept the ending.
but as the other commenter said it's a good read ~
I enjoy everything from ch.1 to ch.39 but ch.40 throw all my likes over this series to the ground. Oh well, good read anyway. :P
Honeymoon Salad is definitely worth a read. The art is good and the characters are interesting. The plot meanders a bit but the ending is perfectly suitable. It does have a tendency to get bogged down in angsty exposition at times, but that's part of the mood.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics