Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 57votes)

The Legend of Genghis

Alt Names:
Author: Dai Qing Xian
Artist: Wen Ri Liang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A princess calls upon a hero to kill the newly born demon king and that's how the story begins…!
Go to The Legend of Genghis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

16 Comments

i really liked it, kind of a "feng shen ji" sort of feel, to bad its a one shot :/

i really liked this a lot, but I'm not sure if i would like the idea of this being serialized. It's a great story with great closure and trying to extend it past this would ruin it, well at least in my opinion. To each his own i guess

i think in all honesty if they had made the story told in the one-shot into a few chapters it would have been better that way we could see those extra bits mentioned in the ending
*and yes i know this has been out since 2013 or before

Bitch got too easy, i would have turned that planet into the remnants  of theia

I loved the whole oneshot, but I gotta say that the thing that stuck with me most wasn't anything like the noble values or virtues or sacrifices of the characters.

"This bread tastes like justice"

That's how I'm going to be remembering this.

And quoting for years to come.

i really liked this a lot, but I'm not sure if i would like the idea of this being serialized. It's a great story with great closure and trying to extend it past this would ruin it, well at least in my opinion. To each his own i guess

It was a good read, I loved it actually.
Like inzaratha said, I'm very well looking forward to more work from this author, or the continuation of this manhua.
The art was really beautiful and it was enjoyable, I would like to see more and longer stories by him or more stories with these characters. It was really quite good.
that was the most legit one shot I have ever had the opportunity to read. I sincerely hope they are able to get the support necessary to continue this manhwa. It seriously isn't often anymore that we get such quality. This one has artistic feeling similar to feng shen ji another manhwa which i think most will like a lot. ^^
Why does this have to be so good.The author's ending notes about a chapter 2 and 3 detailing the events that happened in the netherworld, and more of an introduction to the characters seems really interesting.
I cried ;_; so tragic
suprisingly good
Read, want more, can't get more cause it's one shot ;___; follow anyways
Oh noo, the art in this Blinded meee. It's too great. Srsly.
It's a one shot everybody
The cover looks great, I will follow for now.
what a princess a hero and a demon king thats so freshhhhh i will follow it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics