Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

I enjoy it though it feels like there's a large skip with volume 2?
Are the missing parts supposed to be covered by the anime?
If so, where can I find the anime?

Do please continue translating, everyone working on this series.  Especially Vol 2, that has no anime for me to skip ahead on.

I think this is the first time I've seen an outright villain foiled due to a love confession...  o____O

Eh? you want to know how I feel about the story? I love it! thanks for translating it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ::) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

not very interesting so far, does it get better after chapter 5?

Well,that would be up to you to define what is interesting~
One thing I can tell you is the plot will have some dark part as well~Most of it is funny but things get serious at certain point.Like when Ross have to reseal the demon king again because he used the power to save Alba~something serious plot like will happen in the future plot.

not very interesting so far, does it get better after chapter 5?

I think I get how this is supposed to be read. Each panel should be it's own page, so that new text seems to appear within the image, instead of repeating in the next one. 

Hahah, I wouldn't have noticed how bad your English is if it was not for that explanatory page. You must admit it's pretty funny.

That being said, this just means that the translation itself is good enough, so by any means, do continue as long as possible (that is to say, until you get bored).

I don't like reading the same sentence a million times :(

Guess i'll go watch the anime since it does seem funny

I having problems with the new chapter, by vol2 you mean the 2 part as after the end of the anime right?

Well,actually Season 1+2 anime=Season 1 web comic.

So yes,It is continuing on the end of the anime~

I having problems with the new chapter, by vol2 you mean the 2 part as after the end of the anime right?

You would need niconico account(maybe?) and money if you want to read beyond first few chapter of every season~

Author live by that~~

Already into Season 3~believe me~it is pure gold comedy every chapter~~

could just watch the anime if the manga isn't what your used to, but its like 5min each with op and ed

starting to read the first chapter..................couldnt finish it =_=

Dragerth the Korean webcomics are different as in it plays like a video in every page it gives an amazing effect such as music on certain pages or even voice but usually it just plays as a video for you to read if you don't understand go read Ding Dong Ghost.

One question... why does the text repeat itself on consecutive slides?

Because it's a video comic.

If you look at the original source you'll understand.

One question... why does the text repeat itself on consecutive slides?

Thanks for upload + can you upload next chapter same way as korean web comic?

Ahh I love this series so much :'D
poor hero no 45
REGRIDE? Oh boy...
lol loved the anime
I find this quite amusing~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics