Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

Why isn't this being updated in Batoto?

Because MangaPanda/MangaInn is the group that translate it.

Why isn't this being updated in Batoto?

It's nice to finally see a Character like Kuga - smart and super "over powered". Not shy, dumb as a brick, too morally centered to get anything done.Personally I think he's the MC...Osamu's level up since B rank is impressive but he needs some backbone Only thing that pisses me off is Border's power structure which mirrors our own world when dealing with things outside of our control or frame of knowledge - Destroy, experiment, and the replicate for their own purposes, while appearing to be serving the general population's needs but keeping info to themselves.

That glasses guy really pisses me off, always with "this is wrong" "that is wrong" no wonder he's no liked by his classmates

Really hate the way this glasses protag tries to impose his cultural views on new kid. He doesn't give any justifications for this other than 'it's just the way it is' bullshit and 'that's how I want it', which is not any better than the bullies he argues against. His method does not discourage this bullying at all. It's an ineffective nothing that I'm surprised the new kid doesn't point out all the fallacies of glasses protag's way of thinking more...

I hate memory erasure powers when its just a convenient device for the plot to use.

mangapanda/mangafox.mangahere owned by same company that turn manga into some kind of business, thier owned by a corporation afterall, that get money per click.

Thier too money hungry for me to visit them, and thier translation or inaccurate/cheap as well(mangapanda)

but one google and u can quickly find it on many other sites like eatmanga, jpmanga, mangapark etc.

Course thier updated wiht new chapters at same speed since they all use a code to copy chapters from other sites, and each other, but less annoying then the 3 i mentioned bfr.

*they're

Thanks for the update~

What happened to the spanish group translating this?

There xD

What happened to the spanish group translating this?

... Japanese people... Why try to change the way he acts? Just let him beat them up. :P

normally i would agree, but the problem here is with him standing out too much since it would probably be problematic if Border found out about him. If they do, though, all bets are off, crush'em all!

mangapanda/mangafox.mangahere owned by same company that turn manga into some kind of business, thier owned by a corporation afterall, that get money per click.

Thier too money hungry for me to visit them, and thier translation or inaccurate/cheap as well(mangapanda)

but one google and u can quickly find it on many other sites like eatmanga, jpmanga, mangapark etc.

Course thier updated wiht new chapters at same speed since they all use a code to copy chapters from other sites, and each other, but less annoying then the 3 i mentioned bfr.

there another site with 10 chapters already, what happen batoto?? i dont want to support that site so im waiting for you guys to upload it.

upload a little faster, pretty please?!?!

batoto in a nutshell :P

... Japanese people... Why try to change the way he acts? Just let him beat them up. :P

there another site with 10 chapters already, what happen batoto?? i dont want to support that site so im waiting for you guys to upload it.

upload a little faster, pretty please?!?!

I hope this group REAALLY pick up this series.

Assholes being assholes just for sake being assholes. What a great plot, shonen jack.

This is up to chapter 10 on http://www.mangapanda.com

meh. i prefer overpowered mc wherein the development are to those he protects and he's treated as a last resort if all fails xD much like rai from noblesse or alucard from hellsing (tho in alucard's case, its mostly just him rampaging and mutilating his opponents xD). right btw, are there any other manga that has an mc like rai/alucard?

The God Of High School, might be your choice then. The arc that just ended went from freaking awesome to heaven like. Just saying. Jin mo-ri(mc) is kinda like rai, though he has a very different personality. Well check it out. It has 110 chapters and is still ongoing.

AndreyNaruto
Apr 06 2013 05:56 PM

There are chapters here, just no English chapters yet. 

Cuando termine de subirlos en español, subo los traducidos al inglés.

There are chapters here, just no English chapters yet. 

this is like the reverse of detective conan wherein the mc this time is the detective who gets knocked out lol. still its pretty interesting. im not curious wether that girl with the huge friggin trion is stronger than kuga xD

Um...am I the only one who doesn't see any chapters here, or were they taken down?

meh. i prefer overpowered mc wherein the development are to those he protects and he's treated as a last resort if all fails xD much like rai from noblesse or alucard from hellsing (tho in alucard's case, its mostly just him rampaging and mutilating his opponents xD). right btw, are there any other manga that has an mc like rai/alucard?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics