Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

how do you know?

The author said it in Jump's comments section. Besides there is an info in the last page of chap 46 (The PowerManga & KIKE didn't add it). You can see the info in the raw:

http://s9.mangahead.com/mangas/Manga-Raw-Scan/World-Trigger/World-Trigger-46-Raw-Scan/19.jpg

The translation by Vinceled: "Next issue, “World Trigger” will be not be appearing in print because of author injury." 

BTW, thank you vinceled and PowerManga & KIKE ;D

Ashihara Daisuke-sensei broke his hand. WT is on one week break :(

how do you know?

Ashihara Daisuke-sensei broke his hand. WT is on one week break :(

Spoiler
 Does anyone know what manga that girl with the green glove comes from? It's the only girl i don't recognize

Are you talking about the girl on top with the green machine? It's Rin of "Toriko"

Spoiler
 Does anyone know what manga that girl with the green glove comes from? It's the only girl i don't recognize

Thanks for answering vinceled :)

Enjoy the extra story (even though it's short) ^^

(=3=)

(=3=), ... (=3=) everywhere

It’s been bugging my mind for quite some time, but anybody know the capybara boy rank’s? Since he is so small and a member of Tamakoma branch, that is mean he has special skill right?

300px-Kiba_newshot.png

When this series has gotten to some point, Jin needs his own spin-off. XD

I was half-expecting this peace to be broken but it was still a shocker for the invasion to start so early.

It’s been bugging my mind for quite some time, but anybody know the capybara boy rank’s? Since he is so small and a member of Tamakoma branch, that is mean he has special skill right?

I don't think he has any. Seems like he's only a relative of Shiori's but true it's pretty weird. It's not been given yet. 

Well, the story was never simply about fighting the neighbor. It was about Yuuma coming to earth in order to search for something. We found out exactly what he was searching for and reaching a high rank in Border is the only way he could possibly be able to obtain it. Whenever there were battles with neighbors, the actual focus was on the "mysterious" Kuga Yuuma. The battles will obviously continue, but the early battles were meant to lay the groundwork for why the people of border would become so interested in him.

Well there's also the stuff happening on the other side, and getting back 'napped peeps.

(=3=)

IS THAT YOU YUUMA?

well, that sure escalated quickly.

its ok, the aliens come back chapter 43 

I don't really have much of a problem with this manga, but it somehow went from fighting "alien invaders" to having 'ranking battles' between the people who are supposed to protect Earth.

I'll give you a flat what the hell?

Well, the story was never simply about fighting the neighbor. It was about Yuuma coming to earth in order to search for something. We found out exactly what he was searching for and reaching a high rank in Border is the only way he could possibly be able to obtain it. Whenever there were battles with neighbors, the actual focus was on the "mysterious" Kuga Yuuma. The battles will obviously continue, but the early battles were meant to lay the groundwork for why the people of border would become so interested in him.

well, that sure escalated quickly.

I don't really have much of a problem with this manga, but it somehow went from fighting "alien invaders" to having 'ranking battles' between the people who are supposed to protect Earth.

What? It's pretty much sparring/war games and outside of that they've been fighting amongst themselves after the first couple chapters.

(=3=)

As much as I'm glad to see the kind of non-standard main character that we have in Kuga, I still have a lot of attachment to Osamu. On either side of him, we have incredibly talented and powerful fighters, and Kuga has years of combat experience to supplement his already-impressive abilities. But he's stuck with an average or even below-average potential, limited experience, and only a slightly above-average capability to adapt to the battlefield.

Its rare to see a character so stubbornly determined who actually doesn't get a some power-up or skill that makes up for his inadequacies. He really has nothing special going for him besides his desire to save others and a strong sense of humility.

He just seems a remarkably relatable and human character to me. I really want to see him succeed by his own skills now.

Translator for the series since the beginning here : enjoy the latest chapter. I stopped working with the other group namely manga****

1, 2, 3......38? Seems legit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics