Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

Good thing I read through the comment section properly, almost wanted to scanlate this with my friends.

Well, you can always help us^^ Redrawers needed^^

Yes, KIKE is planning to do them, we'll be using volume raws though we'll need redrawers and typesetters to help with releases. 

Good thing I read through the comment section properly, almost wanted to scanlate this with my friends.

Oh man! You're a genius. I didn't put 2 & 2 together.

That is...very scary.

That could also mean that the pure white Rabits were regular humans, which is scarier. But actually rather than converting them, I think it might be more of a fusion or parasitic effect where absorbed Trion is reconstructed into Rabits.

So if they get captured by a rabit they get turned into a trion soldier. Since that new unit looks eerily similar to an A-class member.

Oh man! You're a genius. I didn't put 2 & 2 together.

That is...very scary.

So if they get captured by a rabit they get turned into a trion soldier. Since that new unit looks eerily similar to an A-class member.

And c49 after a long delay because of redraws -_-

This is one of my all-time favorite manga. I'm really thankful for your efforts.

And c49 after a long delay because of redraws -_-

This has been steadily improving for its entire run, but I have to admit it's been hard to be invested in the last few chapters because of the sudden expansion of the cast. It's hard to keep track of who's who, considering how none of them have really had any characterisation. Basically the same problem Attack on Titan had.

True but this is trying to keep to the war aspect, same as AoT. AoT does a better job but this also tries. In a fast-paced war series of this nature, you can't really give insight into everyone without dragging into too much every-day life comedy routine. We already had that so I'm not expecting any real characterization until this current battle is over. I'm sure the new guys will start interacting with the rest, thus allowing us to get to know them.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Enjoy the new chapter and sorry for the delay!! (I'm partly to blame in this :P )

This has been steadily improving for its entire run, but I have to admit it's been hard to be invested in the last few chapters because of the sudden expansion of the cast. It's hard to keep track of who's who, considering how none of them have really had any characterisation. Basically the same problem Attack on Titan had.

So is there a reason for all of the missing chapters?

Been done by another group by KIKE is working on them using volume version. REdrawers needed though.

So is there a reason for all of the missing chapters?

Downhill?  I don't agree with that at all, lol.  I like the way it's going right now.

This manga went downhill

Fast release!!! Great color page! Thank you PowerManga & KIKE :D

Enjoy the extra story^^ (yes, it's short I know)

Miwa character is too dark even if it compare to Kazama, that is why he cannot make sparkle beside his face... lol  (=3=)

I don't like how the MC is so underpowered and it doesn't even look like he's getting "Stronger" and or more experienced. It's very saddening to see his limits through his small cube...

He isn't underpowered only among people that are overpowered.

I don't like how the MC is so underpowered and it doesn't even look like he's getting "Stronger" and or more experienced. It's very saddening to see his limits through his small cube...

6BbZk.jpg

Enjoy the extra story^^ (yes, it's short I know)

Finally we get to see the actual Neighbors and not trion soldiers or trigger users. 

Is Powermanga/KIKE planning to do the first chapters in proper quality?

I wanted to pick it up with Satan(Deathplace team) but he stopped on it for some reason :( I really loved the scenario, but that other scan was horrible -__-

Yes, KIKE is planning to do them, we'll be using volume raws though we'll need redrawers and typesetters to help with releases. 

Is Powermanga/KIKE planning to do the first chapters in proper quality?

I wanted to pick it up with Satan(Deathplace team) but he stopped on it for some reason :( I really loved the scenario, but that other scan was horrible -__-

QAtfRlT.jpg

The author said it in Jump's comments section. Besides there is an info in the last page of chap 46 (The PowerManga & KIKE didn't add it). You can see the info in the raw:

http://s9.mangahead.com/mangas/Manga-Raw-Scan/World-Trigger/World-Trigger-46-Raw-Scan/19.jpg

The translation by Vinceled: "Next issue, “World Trigger” will be not be appearing in print because of author injury." 

BTW, thank you vinceled and PowerManga & KIKE ;D

Yeah, didn't add it since it concerns this it concerns this week (well last now) and schedule will go back to normal starting this week^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics