Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

Great news everyone, World Trigger is getting an anime !

Source : https://twitter.com/shonenjump/status/471184087211069441

KarchAmadeo
May 10 2014 12:19 PM

"You go wild and we follow your lead"

The story of every MMO plan...

Chika is OP

Chika is not just OP, she is totally Broken. Like one of those OHKO Mugen Characters you see?

I think those chapters have been taken out. I still saw them few months ago

No they were never on Batoto, KIKE plans on doing them though.

Hmm, where are the chapters 4~37?

I think those chapters have been taken out. I still saw them few months ago

Chika is OP

It makes sense that Chika would've enough power to OP them cause of prior development. She just needs experience simply.

Also I want the enemy lords to get slapped in them faces a bit... so pls go to their safe place somehow and whack'em... ^^

Yuuma, Jin, Koutarou, Konami, the cat...I like how every character is awesome in this manga ( `3`)

You mean when someone has a difficult time fighting one "type X" robot (or whatever) and almost lose, then five minutes later are stuck taking on five of the same type of enemy and some how manage to win without outside assistance?
Agreed. It does get annoying and old. -__-

Oh well. At least in this chapter it was legit.
Spoiler

Newest chapter (finally :P ) Enjoy^^

Thanks!!! Enjoyed it! ^^

Spoiler

Lol, this kinda backfired on her.

Newest chapter (finally :P ) Enjoy^^

A lot of leg cutting lately in the manga world.

At least isn't real leg >.<

I hope it doesn't get cliche and have the new ones being weaker than the one Kitora just killed. That kind of thing looks epic in manga but it is still stupid.

You mean when someone has a difficult time fighting one "type X" robot (or whatever) and almost lose, then five minutes later are stuck taking on five of the same type of enemy and some how manage to win without outside assistance?

Agreed. It does get annoying and old. -__-
I hope it doesn't get cliche and have the new ones being weaker than the one Kitora just killed. That kind of thing looks epic in manga but it is still stupid.
KarchAmadeo
Apr 20 2014 02:46 AM

A lot of leg cutting lately in the manga world.

Good chapter! Finally Kitora in the spotlight! Now I want Chika in the spotlight!!  B)    

Thank you for the chapter, KIKE! I'm looking forward to next chapter   :)  

An year already? Damn... That was fast. Well then, on to another year of this awesome series. ^_^

I really hope so^^

An year already? Damn... That was fast. Well then, on to another year of this awesome series. ^_^

This manga is so good! I wish it came out more frequently, but the chapters we do get are always chock-full-o goodnezz. That look at the enemy that we were treated to several chapters ago hinted at all kinds of strategy and secrecy - the author has a real gift for packaging these 'unknown somethings' into the story. Gah, I can't wait to see the answers to the purpose behind their strategies...and HQ's response. Will our world get conquered?

so, Usami chan has a fetish for trion soldier.... I wonder if she has any fantasy with Replica?   :huh:

So if they get captured by a rabit they get turned into a trion soldier. Since that new unit looks eerily similar to an A-class member.

Nice catch! Though rather than being transformed, maybe they're turned into a power source which upgrades the capturing Rabit. That way a single Rabit could keep capturing more and more powerful members and getting more powerful each time.

Gotta love a humble protag. Its great to see Osamu finally getting to step into his own.

Wish I had redrawing skills to help release speed, but I'm worthless at drawing on the computer. Thanks for the release, though!

Volume 5 cover:
978-4-08-880060-8.jpg

I'm a translator though

^^ same as me

Well, you can always help us^^ Redrawers needed^^

I'm a translator though

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics