Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

it's great that someone restarted this... i've been waiting for this... But couldn't they do a better job? i know that scanlating isn't easy, but at least they could use another font or something. That said, keep going!! this series really needs to be done

lol 2 chapter is it my birtday or what

=3=

the anime has started. yeah!

and all chapter is gone ...

if this work from prankster, MOD should give authorization only for scanlator who to edit add or remove any manga series ...

the anime has started. yeah!

Chapter 55 tells us two things: Mikumo needs custom Triggers and their team needs a support member.

This is so pretty. Hurray for heresy!

The romaji for Aftkratol is confirmed? it's unpronunciable for europeans, not to mention for japanese.
the equivalent in katakana must be Afutokuratoru, So, if this is not official, I suggest to the scanlation a new transcription, like AFTOKRATOL.

dont ya? xD

A latinized version of the slavic languages would be Aristocrat - which is pretty much the same as Aw/v/f/tokrat. I presume you are from english speaking country.

The romaji for Aftkratol is confirmed? it's unpronunciable for europeans, not to mention for japanese.the equivalent in katakana must be Afutokuratoru, So, if this is not official, I suggest to the scanlation a new transcription, like AFTOKRATOL.dont ya? xD

Unless it really is some bizarre official romanization, it should be Aftokrator, Greek for Emperor and the root for Autocrat.

I wouldn't be worried about losing non-Jap readers if I were you. The true terror about something you like is when the original audience starts losing interest hence resulting in the series getting axed. Sure it is frustrating to wait so long due to delay, but at least it is good to know the series is still going strong and updates WILL resume unlike in certain other cases......

That's true. If they are doing an anime it means that people in japan love the manga and it's really popular. I just hope that maybe by the time the anime comes out the translation speed gets better. I dont want to see things in the anime that i hadn't read. I think i will watch it but i prefer reading manga and i like this one so ...

The romaji for Aftkratol is confirmed? it's unpronunciable for europeans, not to mention for japanese.
the equivalent in katakana must be Afutokuratoru, So, if this is not official, I suggest to the scanlation a new transcription, like AFTOKRATOL.

dont ya? xD

I didnt say that i wasn't gratefull, i am but that doesnt chage the fact that this is a good manga thats losing a lot of readers because of the delay in its translation. I think that they are a very good group and ther work is very good, im just asking if they can do something about this situation. Doesnt mean i dont respect their work.

I wouldn't be worried about losing non-Jap readers if I were you. The true terror about something you like is when the original audience starts losing interest hence resulting in the series getting axed. Sure it is frustrating to wait so long due to delay, but at least it is good to know the series is still going strong and updates WILL resume unlike in certain other cases......

Just be grateful it's being worked on, the wait for this is nothing compared to other manga's... 

I didnt say that i wasn't gratefull, i am but that doesnt chage the fact that this is a good manga thats losing a lot of readers because of the delay in its translation. I think that they are a very good group and ther work is very good, im just asking if they can do something about this situation. Doesnt mean i dont respect their work.

This is a cool read but it... uh... has DBZ syndrome? The whole "bail out" system makes its all so petty. ('FUCK! HE GOT RIPPED IN HALF! ...Oh well, whatever. He bailed out, he'll be fine.')

even if it's true, I don't think you should make too fuss about it. many  good mangas copy/use one or two aspects from other mangas. even hollywood did it   :P

Can you do something about the time it takes to translate and post the manga? I like world trigger but cant read japanese, so ... I think that this manga is losing a lot of readers because of this situation.

Just be grateful it's being worked on, the wait for this is nothing compared to other manga's... 

This is a cool read but it... uh... has DBZ syndrome? The whole "bail out" system makes its all so petty. ('FUCK! HE GOT RIPPED IN HALF! ...Oh well, whatever. He bailed out, he'll be fine.')

Enjoy the latest chapter^^

Can you do something about the time it takes to translate and post the manga? I like world trigger but cant read japanese, so ... I think that this manga is losing a lot of readers because of this situation.

Alright, World Trigger is back with a joint this time^^ So releases are going to be a bit faster :3

yay!

I can't help but want to see the humans get the crap beat out of them. I guess it's because so many of them are more than a little overconfident that they can repel a threat that they have neither seen before, nor know the exact scale of. Although i kind of expect that out of a shounen series, it kind of rubs me the wrong way since this literally is a war with the lives of innocents, who are actually present and in danger, on the line. I would like to see them ultimately win, but i think some humble pie is in order. Still like this series though.

meh since i not read the raw yet, i hope this arc and future arc no kidnapping allied. damn why nowaday kidnapping theme is popular. damn it!

That was pure awesome-sauce. Glad this resumed! :D

Thank you KIKE & Mangabandits!! :D

Wow Konami  :o

Alright, World Trigger is back with a joint this time^^ So releases are going to be a bit faster :3

Great news everyone, World Trigger is getting an anime !

Source : https://twitter.com/shonenjump/status/471184087211069441

Haha, this, Terra Formars and Tokyo ESP all get animes, but have a hard time getting scanlated.  I guess that's what you could call balance.

Volume 6 cover:

Spoiler

Poster for volume 6:
Spoiler

June Calendar: 
Spoiler

Great PV:
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics