Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 53votes)

Shinigami Hime no Saikon -Baraen no Tokei Koushaku-

Alt Names: alt Shinigami Hime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushakualt Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushakualt The Remarriage of the Death Princessalt 死神姫の再婚 ─薔薇園の時計公爵─The Princess of Death's Second Marriage: Clock Duke of the Rose Garden
Author: Onogami Meiya
Artist: Natsume Kou
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The strange course of newly-wed life between the death princess and her tyrant husband..

Prequel:

> Shinigami Hime no Saikon
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shinigami-hime-no-saikon-r8164 )
Go to Shinigami Hime no Saikon -Baraen no Tokei Koushaku- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Yay, new chapter!  Thanks Icarus Bride!

So . . . In chapter 6, she's accidentally poisoned everybody and they're all dead?

This is seriously the sweetest story about an arranged marriage to an evil baron.
THIS. THIS.

www.batoto.net/read/_/191342/shinigami-hime-no-saikon-baraen-no-tokei-koushaku_v1_ch4_by_icarus-bride-scanlations/23

XDDD

My stomach hurts too.
For a completely different reason from Alicia's though.

Ummm . . . protection stone?  Well, well, just what is it protecting her from?  Pity.

actually we have no idea if the Baraen no Tokei Koushaku is going to be the main series. The other one we did is done and finished it only covered the first novel that was it. So Barean may well be the main story. =)

The main story huh....not too happy to know that since indulged more happily with the character interpretations in the "prequel"

It's confirmed as Spin-off of the original series. Not a sequel. Reading the main story is recommended but not necesary. :)

actually we have no idea if the Baraen no Tokei Koushaku is going to be the main series. The other one we did is done and finished it only covered the first novel that was it. So Barean may well be the main story. =) Or it may just cover the Baraen story and that's it for SHnS. XD

yey! a sequel... XD

is it just me or is alicia kind of soft in the sequel, less unique than she was in the prequel....

or actually, it's like suddenly both alicia and lord kashburn both have very human emotions

But in manga adaptations of novels, there needs to be approval from those who hold the rights and assuming the novelist is still alive, I suppose that the novelist approves of this interpretation despite the stark contrast between the interpretation of characters in the prequel and sequel

"I'll let you sleep on my lap, big brother!"

Not gonna lie, Ruark creeps me out sometimes.

New updates, halleluja! Thank you!

It's a sharp contrast to see the same scene envisioned by a different artist (chapter 2.5 vs chapter 8 in the other series). The other Alicia is more oblivious and carefree, kind of removed and unaffected, naive but unexpectedly sharp. This one is softer, more wide-eyed and innocent, more dazzled by Kashburn and more aware of him as a man; more of a "beauty." I really like the absentminded wisdom of the other Alicia, but I like this cute version, too.

She feels a bit more of a damsel in distress though, while the other version seems more capable of taking care of herself, more opaque in her motives and feelings. I regret that some, but oh well. Kashburn is more affectionate in his one as well.

Love the increase in the couple-y moments, anyway!

It's kind of strange. Not only because the art is different it's as if her character is different and more shoujo-manga-like. Not sure if I like it. More like no. But in the name of the story I'll get over it.

I'm not sure quite what distinction people are making between a sequel and a spin-off, but this seems to me as if it happens after the events of the other series.  You've got the assassin working for them, the childhood friend in the castle rather than exiled, some familiarity between Alicia and Kashburn, and the "mistress" already looking frustrated.  Basically, all the results of events in the first series are present. 

So if coming next is the condition for calling it a sequel, I'd say it's a sequel.  And it's a pleasure to be in a position to say so.  It may take a little time to get used to the different style, but I still want to see more of this.

It's confirmed as Spin-off of the original series. Not a sequel. Reading the main story is recommended but not necesary. :)
Following...
Seriously, this is just...
so...
CUUUUUUTE!

Ok seriously, the pacing is a little convoluted and the narrative seems to be jumpy but the basic points are communicated well enough. It's rare to see a total girly girl type character with glasses but so far, she isn't a very well developed character. It's enough to hook someone in but it will really need to develop the romance and use that to strengthen the characters otherwise this has a chance of falling flat.
Its really good! xD
I couldnt say for sure it was a sequel or a spin-off because I havent read the whole novels. I just checked out the CD Drama...

Spoiler
Yeeeeessss!!! I have read loads of raws on this manga and loved the art and the couple (as much as I could without understanding a word). I can't believe it's finally scanlated! Whoohoooh!

Indeed, like MDL97 said, this one is actually the sequel to Shinigamihime no Saikon. There is a chapter from that one that's been scanlated, which I just found out after reading this one. The art is even better! My happiness has just been squared!
It's not the same same series.This is a sequel/spin-off of the main one you mentionated. :)
this manga have a prologue, i read that at some other site

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics