Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

it could be both, w/o powers and normal personality xD, some one who loves the children too, so kaoru and cia cant do much against her
maybe ... normal personality but have super dreadnaught ESP power ?
=3= ... the children can't take any rash action because of it ... =3=
Normal as in no powers or a normal personality?
we need a new rival for kaoru, a nice, cute, curvy normal oneesan, with whom minamoto can have some quality time
yeh...that dragon imagery was pretty lolwut.
Ch 304 ...
wow ... it's full of lolwut event ... =x= ...
Minamoto is a super dreadnought class bachelors for marriage ? =3= ?
(no wonder he have harem ... and if he can flirt Mio ... well, major score ?)
.....And I just got sick for playing video games for 19 hours straight in a Cyber Cafe from noon till morning of the next day =<

Curse my weak constitution

The recent arc fuels my flame of hope, I hope the story gets better =D
Tried it! Didn't get sick! /o/
._.

I'll try it tonight. I've got to stay up late writing a paper anyways.
Yay, I hope you will fall ill like those characters in the manga

Good luck! I hope you proved me wrong ;)
I'M GONNA TRY IT GUYS.
They never said how cold the room was or how skimpy the yukatas are, or that they've never eaten. But I've probably done that before, showered and then stayed up all night in a nightgown. I stay up until morning quite often.
@Tsundere-chan
Try taking a bath or shower at night, then wear skimpy clothes and Immerse yourself in one of your hobbies in an air-conditioned room at its lowest temperature setting until morning

P.S. Don't eat or Drink anything beforehand as the characters in the manga did not do so either...
=P

Seriously, anybody taking on this challenge? I'm to lazy to test it on myself ~_~
I mean seriously, who gets sick just by staying up until morning?!
Japan, home of the people with the worst constitution EVER!
i finally caught up reading all 302 chapters in....4 days >.> w/e i still barely understand whats going on.
...The last arc will involve Jupiter somehow.

Maybe it will fly towards them, gaining speed as it approached the sun! [/badscience]

But Jupiter will be involved! I know it!
Read or Die parody ? lololol ...
no love for the 300th chapter, shonen sunday you make me sad ._.
@wizard172
hebebo power also works.
I stopped readin around chapter 130, about 5 months ago. It is going to a be a massive pain rying to find where I left off..
loli power
Hey that page 15 was fixed right?

It's too bad he hasn't had an opportunity to be smart recently. Hyoubu called him out on ordering Shiho to use her psychometry on the cancer. I don't think he will get any powers but I'd like to see him with some.
cancer ... yeah ...
lately the victim for cancer in RL get increased all over ...
hmm ... is this supposed to be some kind of warning for reader in case cancer in RL happening ?
Nope, I think Minamoto is fine the way he is. It would ruin the dynaimcs the story has set around him. No need for super duper powers when you're as smart as he is anyways. He's probably as smart as most of them combined...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics