Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 58votes)

Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO. Gomesu)

Alt Names: alt ワルキューレロマンツェ 少女騎士物語alt Valkyrie Romance: Female Knight Storyalt Valkyrie Romanzealt Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO.Gomesu)
Author: Ricotta
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the Middle Ages, jousting was a duel between knights who put their prides on the line in an effort to take down their opponent in one sweeping blow. Even with the changing of time, jousting is still being done. In one country it has gone from "duel" to "sport" and everyone, girls as well, is encouraged to become knights and take up the sport. One girl, Celia, is no exception. It was through jousting that she met her first love, a jousting student named Takahiro in her youth. However, before she could talk with him, tragedy struck in the form of a jousting accident and he returned to his country before she could approach him. Years pass and Celia has become a strong young woman. Attending Winford Academy, she studies the art of jousting as well as how to become a knight. It is a new school year and she sees Takahiro among the new students. Will she be able to approach Takahiro this time? Will she become a knight? Only time will tell as the story unfolds.

This is based off a visual novel by the same people, Ricotta, who made "Princess Lover!" and is drawn by NO. Gomesu, the same mangaka who did that one-shot, "Boy + Girl Fusion"

Related:

> Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/walkure-romanze-shoujo-kishi-monogatari-r7094 )
Go to Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO. Gomesu) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

116 Comments

...Did he just pat his cousin on the butt?  o__O

I like how he isn't as cool and collected when hes with Celia.

No wonder everyone wants him. Takahiro knows Blade Grasp.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Misunderstandings, misunderstandings everywhere.

Celia route *-*

I swear that I don't know what's what anymore ( talking about the original and the spin-off ), but thank you guys for your hardwork.

Is this the offical route or are all the manga adaptations offical and are just making one for each route?

I hope the main character go into Celia route here. The other version already goes into Mio's route.

Spoiler

*nosebleeds*

one day I hope a bigger perv gives her a nice groping, she deserves it

Spoiler

*nosebleeds*

tumblr_ln9c20RRCk1qfa0ozo1_500.gif

Dat Ass....Grab.

=D

Spoiler

*nosebleeds*

So many typos right on the first page, not to mention the bad grammar. Get a proofreader, pretty please? I wouldn't even mind doing it myself.

what an awkward way to draw that duel challenge.

not enough pages? should've handled the paneling better.

Oh this and the other one are the same stories; usually they focus on different parts or settings, rather than releasing identical stories at the same time. Anyways all this positive attitude is making this story difficult to read, maybe I'm to use to "the end of the world" stuff but this is a good change of pace.

Interesting, I never knew there's another version XD I must follows

Nice. I also like this version that you guys are doing. Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you so much

Nice. I also like this version that you guys are doing. Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you for updating!!

Been waiting like forever for the update :)

Njmanga from Deus Ex Scans, more powers!!

Im happy you like the release, I wish they were still doing magazine because I think digital chapter cleaning quality is bad, I miss the magazine

Reading this only because of the artist.

Thank you for updating!!

Been waiting like forever for the update :)

Njmanga from Deus Ex Scans, more powers!!

It seems cliche, but the jousting thing is new. Hoping that it won't end up just like all the others.
Is this manga just a different perspective of Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari?

Like how Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei is a different character's point of view of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

Or is it a different "Route" and perspective.
Useless meat?
I guess it doesn't matter which version it is, as long as they keep the "meat" of the series, it's all good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics