Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 24votes)

Twenty's Lovestory

Alt Names: alt 투엔티스
Author: Kim Myoung Hyoun
Artist: Kim Myoung Hyoun
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Twenty's Lovestory Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

It was amazing. I'm so sad that it hasn't appeared among Naver's translated manhwa yet :(

it was hell-ishly cute , about love, and how to love.., pffftt

i recommend this, if you came for romance..

they're both not experienced, which made it sweet. sugar coated love story..

and ch.17 , , i stare at my monitor quite some time,and then close my eyes, open it again,

my brain speak : "what?", cliffhanger

Spoiler

Sorry to leave it like that, I'm struggling with chapter 18, there is a lot more dialogue.

it was hell-ishly cute , about love, and how to love.., pffftt

i recommend this, if you came for romance..

they're both not experienced, which made it sweet. sugar coated love story..

and ch.17 , , i stare at my monitor quite some time,and then close my eyes, open it again,

my brain speak : "what?", cliffhanger

Spoiler

Is tiramisu really that good?  Every time I see it on the menu, I see something else that sounds better and end up getting that.

tiramisu means lift me up.

it's a cake that claims to be able to take you to heaven.

i still think this is going to get a tragedy tag at one point, ya know, because of the whole 1 year thing.

As I was working at chapter 17, I realized that when I put down the "staring" part it was actually supposed to read Juyeon's name. I didn't notice the difference because there was a lot of "staring" going on at the time.

Sorry.

Holy fricken shit this is so cute what the hell, I wish this happened to me in real life

Is tiramisu really that good?  Every time I see it on the menu, I see something else that sounds better and end up getting that.

Those notes are cute >w<

HO HO HO HOOOOO!!! now isnt that smooth, dain you playa you ;)

crap now I crave for tiramisu 

That was beautiful. Well played. ;;

thx guys for the update :)

Saying that your dying is no joke...she better be lying or else I'll truly rage!!!!!

Haah! lol XD

Thanks LivelyScans! :)

you...you...you..... building up the cuteness and then breaking our hearts like that T.T stupid KIM Myoung Hyoun

Oh no! I don't want this story turn to be melo&drama >o< not with such cute kids u.u'

Feels...

Oh shi---

3 persons... seems legit

death flag

Uh, they do exist, I'm sure . . . lessee, on the tip of my tongue . . . there was that one . . .

OK, seriously, there's "Nineteen, Twenty-One" and "Pet Diary" and "Speak Through Colours".  Granted, all by the same person.  And there's "Annarasumanara" which has drama but it's not unnecessary.  Huh.  Absolute Witch?  No, I love that but it's got plenty of unnecessary drama.  Really, there aren't a lot.

Meanwhile, as to this one, latest development--

Oh, you have got to be kidding!

is there a manhwa without unnecesary drama or tragedy?

...it's going to be one of those makes-you-wanna-bawl-your-eyes-out kind of story D:

My, my, how innocent

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics