Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 32votes)

How to Hug an Elephant

Alt Names: alt Bagaimana Cara Memeluk Gajahalt 코끼리를 끌어안는 방법
Author: Park Hwi Jung
Artist: Park Hwi Jung
Genres: Fantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to How to Hug an Elephant Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

I dunno why, but I feel like the bowl hair cut kid is going to make MC to use his powers for good

Spoiler

Can you say, "black mail"?

I've read Aku no Hana long enough to make a guess where something like this is heading. Plus glasses guy is just a few steps (and some dose of crazy) away from being Nakamura.

Still hate the bowl hair cut kid.

Finally a protagonist I can relate to! ... With my magikk powers and all....

lol, did his parents think he was masturbating?

also, something about the art seems a bit off in this chapter. it seemed a bit choppy compared to the smooth, slow paced previous ones...

hooked o.o

I'd smack the sht out of that bowl haircut kid.

Read it because of the title (who didn't?)

Kinda like the story, gonna follow for now :)

I swear that guy looks like harry potter.

That face......It looks like a face a perv would make when asking a favour. I wonder what the favour will be.... XD

That girl is cute.

I clicked this because I initially misread the title as "How to (be) 'hung' like (an) elephant". I lol'd
A note from the proofreader: Whenever you see a word that's incomplete and proceeded by a comma(an example would be "dream" in chapter 4) know that this was not a typo or scantalation mistake. The original comic uses commas rather than ellipses or hyphens to cut off a word midway and we're sticking to the original format as much as we can without compromising a high quality release. Thank you for understanding and please visit http://livelyscans.com/ to drop a thanks! They're much appreciated.
I can make the bad man go away...
The elephant might refer to the saying "elephant in the room", in which case hugging an elephant means embracing your problems and solving them instead of trying to ignore them. That's my guess, anyway.

Neat premise, gonna keep an eye on this one to see how it picks up.
This might be like that movie "Chronicle", except heading in the total opposite direction...
Pretty interesting.....Maybe the thing which is tiptoeing around school is the elephant?
Welll this is interesting... I think the elephant are ourselves... our problems and how to solve them...

Unless a real elephant show up too... it would be epic.
I clicked it for the title. It's actually pretty interesting, I guess.

OMG I'm soooo looking forward to next Saturday! >____<
You HAVE to read this guys! I'll hurry up and translate it fast to catch up to the author! <3

So far so good,story is interesting. I like the title actually and I'm wondering when it will make sense, I suppose further along.
Indeed, but it won't be fun if the author showed the elephant already.
*ignores the preview*
Question that keeps popping in my mind is when the elephant will appear.
"Wingardium Leviosa" Laughed more than I should have, could be because it's 7am and I havn't gone to sleep yet..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics