Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 24votes)

Koi. - Itoshii Itoshii to Iu Kokoro

Alt Names: alt いとしい いとしい というこころalt Itoshiialt Itoshii Itoshii to Iu Kokoroalt Koi (SAKURA Roku)alt Koi - Itoshii Itoshii to Iu Kokoroalt 戀。
Author: Sakura Roku
Artist: Sakura Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the entrance ceremony of high school, while looking at the rainbow after the rain, the main character Haru met, an unusual girl with an aura of 「air」-?
Go to Koi. - Itoshii Itoshii to Iu Kokoro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

18 Comments

Dropped it at chapter 2 because I realise the childhood friend has no chance. MC annoys me with his pixie manic dream girl syndrome anyway, =_=

Ayumu-chan can I have your brother pls? :P

that's it?! WHAAAAAAA ._.

This. ^

I feel immense dissatisfaction.

Totally. I was so happy there was an update, and then the author basically gave us the middle finger. -_-

I'm not too sure how to feel about this..

that's it?! WHAAAAAAA ._.

I feel immense dissatisfaction.

This is such a freaking cute story. Instafollow.

Holy shit, dat development.

Must suck to be in love with someone who's pitching for the other team.

According to Baka-updates this has only 5 chapters?

Pity, propably means the childhood friend will get totally ignored fom this point on.

Spoiler

According to Baka-updates this has only 5 chapters?

Pity, propably means the childhood friend will get totally ignored fom this point on.

I love this manga so much.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO SHIP.
Damn, it feels like someone is going to die soon
meeeeh ill give it a 6.50 -7 , i,ll see how it goes from here, then i'll decide if i,ll follow it.
Holy sh**, this was soo good. Intant-follow. I'm pretty sure manly tears will we shed later.
Poor childhood friend, that guy so dense and carefree, which makes him likeable. But at the same time prevents her from going forward with a relationship unless she manages her courage.

That last page though, this pain, I'm wondering if this manga is gonna go the tragedy route.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics