Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

Ohh thanks a lot derek ^^
Keima would have loved to be here...
So, is this manga challenging me to play games all the time and be pro at them?
Spoiler
finally, a chapter, thanks
This looks seriuosly good, someone got a link for the LN?
The artist and author are married... wow!
Kamiya Yuu is the husband and Hiiragi Mashiro is the wife! She's also his personal assistent according to MU.
I remember this LN got a 2nd place in "which LN you want to be animated" after Mahouka.
Forgot link though.
If you're referring to the picture for the Batoto page, that's not the sister. That's another girl that gets introduced later on.
NEETS rule the world.
It seems good from the get go :)
@CallistoNTG - Hey, now, i might be an asshole, but i atleast admit it. That makes me an honest asshole. I don't know, if it's a good thing or not, though..
AM I THE ONLY ONE TO NOTICE THAT THE SISTER GREW BOOBS IN THE COVER.
Nice to see the chapter up! Hmm, decent start so far. Let the urban legend of the game begin. This should be fun.

Posted Image
A good read
I was waiting too! Where the hell is that cha-

oh there it is
was waiting lol
Nope, different artist/author.
wait... isnt the artist suppose to be kamiya yuu aswell?
i saw the teaser at baka-tsuki....it's...very...interesting...(IF you know what i mean...)
@Derek
"I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand. My first comment said it's a new series we're doing. The first chapter will be out soon."
wow, thanks ... sorry if I can't read more clearly ...
my monitor kinda have dark spot on several place ...
so sometimes I just skip or guessing several word that being blackened ...
@Yariel : yeah, seem I'm the one who misjudge here, sorry ^^

@PROzess : really, I don't get it at all... -_-

@Derek : ahahaha, yes yes it's my fault, pardon me...^^ I was half consciousness (half-asleep) while I read it yesterday, I didn't read that part that you mentioned this series still on progress... but truthfuly, I think when you post some manga here in batoto it means you have at least 1 chapter already, so when i found this with no chapter I assume you just play around with people... That's what I think. whatever, i'm sorry for being rude ^^
I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand. My first comment said it's a new series we're doing. The first chapter will be out soon.
I am here because that lewd interesting cover
I see the chapter just fine.
You don't see it? Weird...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics