Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

that was.. epic o_o
Warning:
Spoiler

I just read the LN... AND IT'S HAWT!!!
Wish I had a younger sister that close to me =_=
hoh, imouto konata, seems interesting
@Oblivion0117

There are some translated bits in Tsuki but only in Teaser section and there are currently no translator.
Give them a hand or know anyone who can translate.
What is this Shitty Game I'm reading!?
Loli imouto = instant follow
Artist totally uses a Razer Deathadder.
10 to the fu**ing power of fu**ing 120. Yeah, right.
Gamer that never loses. Never. Ever.
Even without mentioning the fact that this could be VERY difficult depending on the game type and the definition of "losing", this is just...
Yeah, lots of "unbelievable" stuff happens in manga. But you can ask the audience to believe the impossible, not the improbable.

Well, anyway, looks like it's quite popular, so let's see if there's something more than panties and bewbs.
The loli power is over 9000!
Spoiler

lelouch anyone?
Loli imouto? damn right
moooaarrr :D
instant follow
Spoiler

Also, Kamiya Yuu and Hiiragi Mashiro are both married? How in the name of pancakes did I not know this?
Just by looking at the manga-updates tags, I can already tell this is gonna be godly.
Shiro! <3
cant wait for the next chapter, hopefully they introduce the cover page character cause she is just so damn cute

Posted Image
DAFUQ epic shit did i just read?
These siblings are awesome
thanks for the chapter,
been wating for this one since it weas announced and it looks great; I just love the setting
I'm just staring at the artist name and the author name, looking back and forth form one to other, wondering how such a wonderful thing could happen in my time.
I am seriously going to be tortured just waiting for chapters of this.
Seems I need to learn to control 4 players
Derek you rock! Been waiting for the LN to get worked on for awhile now so this is perfect!
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) Let the "Games" Begin

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics