Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

I... wow. What a man.

...Why did the " badump " come from her crotch?
... Forget it, I don't want to know.

the way to a guys heart is through his crotch... Its the same for a woman ;)

I had quite the dilemma with that SFX. The script had it down as "squeeze" but "キュン" can also be "ba-dump" among a few other things. Though I came to the conclusion that no matter what was put in that bubble, or even if I just left the Japanese there, it would seem incredibly dirty given it's odd placement. It's basically an SFX meant to show a "tightening (like the heart) for feelings". 

Also, the mangaka seem to have some weird issues with fingers. In this chapter on page 10, Stephanie has 6 fingers. There was another error in chapter 1 with Sora's fingers, as well.

I'm reuploading the chapter in a bit because there's an error with the table on page 11.

...And thats why people say love does not need a reason^^

2ujp2s5.png

More like no pain, no game~

I'd rather go for the loli little sister~

Spoiler

tumblr_m3kw8b8Fkl1r1lztm.gif

changed my monitor (the damn thing makes smoke and burnt smells) ...

and ... wow, is this series will starting to get some plot now ?

If I'm not mistaken, most of the protagonists of alternate world wish to return to their respective world because:
1. They miss their family (lulz).
2. They're thrown into a world where their forte doesn't help.
3. Everything's fatal.
And every once in a while we'll get work like this and Mondaiji which ridicule the troupe. What plague me is, does their funding come from their family or hard-earned prize money?

Certainly hope it goes further than Bro: Sleight of Hand & Reflex, Sis: Intelligence and Loli Powar! Mascot Poster Girl. Well, given that it's from the same author/artist as EArTh, at least the art style will keep me satisfied with it. Though since it's adapted from a light novel, the story should be less mind-fk inducing and art-driven.

Love the brother-sister relationship!!

GO INCEST!!

the big bro will win the country 

14185212UtNF3Va6.gif

I sense moe.

I'm more interested in those siblings as a tag-team, than the characters by themselves.

that imouto is awesome, and I guess the seems to be main heroine isn't all that bad either. but as usual, dumb heroine huh.

Insta-follow!

She looks like she just lost a country.

Man...life is such a shitty and hard game gamer.gif

Baka-Tsuki has a teaser project up for the LN. 

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=No_Game_No_Life

Really hoping that now that there's a manga adaptation it'll catch someones eye and they start working on it :P

Business is picking up

2l8dbfb.png

LN!?!?!?!??!? POST IT,,,,,,,NOWWWW!!!!

http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php/topic,35012.0.html

Photo
lazybumhobo
Apr 01 2013 10:26 PM

Warning:

Spoiler

I just read the LN... AND IT'S HAWT!!!

LN!?!?!?!??!? POST IT,,,,,,,NOWWWW!!!!

BEST GIRL HAS ARRIVED

Damn this is cliched. Goddamn the siblings are such shitty characters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics