Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 123votes)

Gaussian Blur

Alt Names:
Author: Park Seein
Artist: Park Seein
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Day after day, honor student Hwang Dong Wook gets called out by the bullies in his class to serve as their punching bag. Day after day, the last-ranked student Choi Yool is shunned by her classmates because of her beauty and her grades. As it happens, the sullen boy and the carefree girl sit next to each other in class. When the top student is asked to lure her into the bullies dirty schemes, their lives take an unexpected turn...

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/blur
Go to Gaussian Blur Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoil the story for me please? New Window Pseudonymous_Existence
  • 6 Replies

299 Comments

Hmmmmm... followed.  I smell a number of directions this can go.  Goody! ^_^

I'm strangely hopeful that this will turn out to be decent, but I don't understand why so many Korean manhwa are so full of negativity. Full of bullies or assholes...

You should see some British kids' TV comedy-dramas, mate.  Black comedy: we start 'em young. ;) If you don't appreciate the dark, you won't get the light, either. :) That's the view we tend to take, anyway.

please let that that opening is him saving her BEFORE and not AFTER...
cause I am really really hoping she doesn't get raped....

I'm strangely hopeful that this will turn out to be decent, but I don't understand why so many Korean manhwa are so full of negativity. Full of bullies or assholes...

.....THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks Cheonsa Translations!!

ta fuck is happening, need more chapter to see a better picture, i like it tho, but just wondering da fuck  is going on.

I first thought that this had something to do with physics.

Hmm, Catbug and Kaixe read this. Guess I'll take a look...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand why had I missed this?

GROW

A

BACKBONE

OMG!!! An Update!!!! Now my curiosity will be sedated!!!

d58.gif

Went on their website and they said they dropped it...QQ

yes, sea of the clouds dropped the proyect, so it's free to be translated by any one :/

Great story! I wonder where it leads XD

I might try to learn korean to read this =p

Went on their website and they said they dropped it...QQ

seems interesting but the line "your dead if we catch you, stand right there!" is ticking me off...why would someone you just threatened with death stop when you tell them to? unless its meant as "if you don't stop we will kill you"
This seems interesting
misunderstanding FTW
this shows a reality that I hate, because it happens!!!!! and It really happens more often than I would like -.-
I learned that the hard way

and that's why I fight against it

this manhwa is really promising o_o I'm waiting for more o-o
At least it's better than having both fist and last place be depressed, and forming some antisocial suicide club.
Yesterday I couldn't wait until things got TLd and read all the raws up until chapter 20 (It was really interesting) I couldn't understand a lot of it without translation, but I can tell you that you will probably end up liking the MC after chapter 6 (not too much of a spoiler I hope)
As always mc is a bitch in the beginning
Won't claim anything after one chapter, but it's got an interesting hook. Could go either way from here.
Damnly good!. I expect someone translate this for while. Definitely followed!
Society often dictates that good grades is the only way to get a stable future or even happiness I say its wrong, its experience and your passion. But its though fighting against people who are raised to think what our society dictates.
I think I'm going to like this. At the very least, it should be a good story, and it'll be about characters (namely the main male one) growing up a little and coming into their own.
Thanks, Sea of the Clouds, and OrangeTranslator!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics