Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 105votes)

Shinigami Hime no Saikon

Alt Names: alt Shinigami-Hime no Saikonalt Shinigamihime no Saikonalt The Princess of Death's Second Marriagealt 死神姫の再婚
Author: Onogami Meiya
Artist: Fujiwara Ryou
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alicia Faitlin, daughter of an impoverished aristocratic family, was forced into an arranged marriage by her uncle, but the groom died suddenly in the middle of the ceremony.

Although Alicia has been labeled “The Princess of Death” due to this incident, there's someone pursuing the matter of a second marriage with her. He is an upstart noble whose family was recently promoted to the ranks of the aristocracy, Kashburn Licen. This man is rumored to be a “Tyrant” but-?

Sequel:

> Shinigami Hime no Saikon -Baraen no Tokei Koushaku-
( www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinigami-hime-no-saikon-baraen-no-tokei-koushaku-r8230 )
Go to Shinigami Hime no Saikon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Awesome Deal New Window Ookami
  • 1 Replies

127 Comments

Reading ch 3 (yes it's out)....
The punchline made my laugh hard.
Spoiler
this is really funny and interresting
I think those moments of silence of hers after hearing something one would call disturbing is her gauging whether or not it is really worth getting upset over and even if it is, is it something she can do anything about. If the answer is "no" to the latter, then it becomes "no" to the former...and instead of getting sad about not being in control of the situation, she fits the situation into her narrative. It's a good way of dealing with things in her current setting ^^
Ahaha~ The birth of a total troll couple.
I love how she is in a constant state of bliss from being his wife. And contrary to the last guy he actually does like her (even if it's more "she is.... amazingly unique in personality" kind of like right now) No matter what is said to her she takes it in stride. Not sure if she's just a practical realist or completely oblivious but I LOVE HER regardless.
Hm. Not sure if she's awesome, stupid or smart. Or maybe she's all of them..
She is so cool.
Big breats offen come with severe pains to the back and high costs for big enough bras. Without a very good sports bra you can forget many sports. Bigger isn't always better...

Well if the self confidence of the person in question depends on it ... don't how to react to that.
@dgemulate I am not... entirely... sure what your build would have to do with having a cheerful disposition. As one's cup size increases, happiness is gradually sucked away to fuel them, eventually culminating in all large breasted women being... angry? Mean? Unhappy?
;P
he was like
Spoiler
Guess ya gotta be really genki if you are a washing board ;/\
Love it! She funny as hell! Him too.
anyone else get the impression that he doesn't like big boobs?
not bad for a shoujo, i think they should add a psychological and shounen tag too.
@RoflCat: must you put the dialog to that way ?

old noble don't say thing like that.

The heroine...I like her! :D
This manga gets my......

Spoiler

I like her. <3
Just notice this...
That prologue...
Spoiler

Ch1
Spoiler

I like where this is going ' w '/
Since he's not a headless knight, that means he must be a VAMPIRE!!!!
A shoujo story that doesn't make my butt hurt?! followed for now...
saving private bryan

Spoiler

Want moar! :o
can't wait for more
It's a shoujo manga with art that doesn't hurt my eyes. Followed for rarity.
I've been wanting to read this! Thanks so much for taking on this project!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics