Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 118votes)

Over Steam

Alt Names: alt 오버 스팀alt Over Steamalt Овер Стим
Author: Yoon Dong Hyuk
Artist: Seo Youn Kyo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the aftermath of a great war between humanity and creatures known as the Talaiv, the storms of war are brewing again.

Original webcomic:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/oversteam
Go to Over Steam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Everath
  • 5 Replies
Topic Bad translation New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

193 Comments

I went and read God of High, thinking that it was comparable to Tower of God. Boy, was I disappointed. It almost a perpetual fight with little or no story. It reads like this backstory, fight, power up, fight, power up, shred of backstory, fight, power up some more, 100 chapters of nothing story-wise. I couldn't even begin to understand why ppl think God of High school is worth a 4.6 rating. 

At least Jin Mo-Ri's personality is not as naive as Baam... Well battle mangas/comics/webtoons are like action films. Sometimes they have good stories, sometimes they don't. But do you even care when you're in for the action.

I went and read God of High, thinking that it was comparable to Tower of God. Boy, was I disappointed. It almost a perpetual fight with little or no story. It reads like this backstory, fight, power up, fight, power up, shred of backstory, fight, power up some more, 100 chapters of nothing story-wise. I couldn't even begin to understand why ppl think God of High school is worth a 4.6 rating. 

Yea, although I think it's gonna get better now that it was revealed that Mo-Ri is Sun Wukong. At least I hope it will.

PS: This has nothing to do with this webtoon so let's stop talking about it :D

i cant recommend something i havnt read myself

The God of High School is really good, but you should tell him to read Tower of God.

i cant recommend something i havnt read myself

Ch4: Did her dress' torn left shoulder get magically fixed?

Also: worrisome splatter...

It's funny 'cause nobody ever thinks of looking up in that kind of situation.

I didn't hope much after the first chapter, it seemed like a no-brainer fighting story. BUT. Chapter 2 was a nice surprise, it makes it seem like a more story driven comics than I thought.

Can we get a synopsis or Whats this manga about?

Well, you could read it since it's only about 2 chapter so far.

Can we get a synopsis or Whats this manga about?

then pls try god of high school you will never look down onto web comics again

The God of High School is really good, but you should tell him to read Tower of God.

i normal dnt read web comics but this is interesting

then pls try god of high school you will never look down onto web comics again

Cover page.... Is that you European Ichigo Kurosaki o.0

tragedy

I looked through the raws. This is somewhat dark despite the cliched setting the first chapter has shown.

i normal dnt read web comics but this is interesting

What do you mean? They look awesome. Although I prefer the gloves.

Folding Energy Fans!?!? Of course the girl gets the dumbest weapon among all the warriors. Looks like another mindless battle shounen-ish story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics