Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 118votes)

Over Steam

Alt Names: alt 오버 스팀alt Over Steamalt Овер Стим
Author: Yoon Dong Hyuk
Artist: Seo Youn Kyo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the aftermath of a great war between humanity and creatures known as the Talaiv, the storms of war are brewing again.

Original webcomic:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/oversteam
Go to Over Steam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Everath
  • 5 Replies
Topic Bad translation New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

193 Comments

Hope you liket it! We will try to close out season 1 pretty fast, so we can start on season 2! :)

LOOK AT THEM UPDATES!!!!

its-so-beautiful-finn-and-jake-gif.gif

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SILENT SKY!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the manwa canceled? it's been a while since the last raw

Nope! Season 1 has just ended and the authur and artist are taking a break or starting on Season 2 or something like that xD I dont think the note was too specific~~

Wooo double updates!!! Thanks Silent Sky

Kenny is so annoying

is the manwa canceled? it's been a while since the last raw

Wish I didn't have to go to my PC to read this! For some reason, my iPad can't handle it. Too bad, I like the series, but I don't always remember, because I tend to try to read when I go to bed.

Priests like him just deserve to die

good to see another chapter i was kinda worried this had ben drooped. Sorry to hear about the problems with the files but thanks for working it out and uploading it. and as always thanks for the translate Silent Sky.

It wasn't that bad. Sheesh some people have such weak stomachs. XD

As for chapter 10... those bugs went after the guy that's almost fully covered instead of the naked kid? Man those bugs are stupid! I guess this is the only way for the story to progress at that point. 

first contact he was the closest

Man I should have never read Chapter 9 right after I just ate 11.gif

It wasn't that bad. Sheesh some people have such weak stomachs. XD

As for chapter 10... those bugs went after the guy that's almost fully covered instead of the naked kid? Man those bugs are stupid! I guess this is the only way for the story to progress at that point. 

Dude is still naked

Can't help but feel like the chapters are short. Maybe its because that battle took up more panels than I noticed.

man this sure is interesting, really makes you want to know more, though the development is a little slow.

Man I should have never read Chapter 9 right after I just ate 11.gif

If the author can keep up this plot and story without making it dumb or cliche then it will without a doubt become a very popular and successful webtoon. Maybe even as popular as tower of god or TWOGK hell if the author does it right, it may even become more popular than them!!! This webtoon has lots and lots of potential, lets hope that the author will be able to keep this as interesting and compelling as it is now.

Holy shit, this webcomic just went from good to being freaking awesome. Never thought that this could have such a deep and as of now a very well developed story. Hope that this stays and not falls off when getting further into the arc. 

That reminds me of someone~

Franky_Mad.gif

So that's why it's called Over Steam~~~ THANKS

My god... the art... its awesome !

Thanks for the update ~

I went and read God of High, thinking that it was comparable to Tower of God. Boy, was I disappointed. It almost a perpetual fight with little or no story. It reads like this backstory, fight, power up, fight, power up, shred of backstory, fight, power up some more, 100 chapters of nothing story-wise. I couldn't even begin to understand why ppl think God of High school is worth a 4.6 rating. 

Sorry it wasnt to your liking. Storywise it might not be very deep but MCs are great and fights are awesome and you just have to love Jin Mo-Ri

Thank you for the chapter!

This is actually rather good, thought this was a pure battle manga without any kind of story. I am really glad to see that the boy was the main protagonist instead of the girl in chapter 1. Well i am definitely gonna keep reading this! Thank you for translating this webtoon! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics