Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 44votes)

Naze Toudouin Seiya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka?

Alt Names: alt なぜ東堂院聖也16歳は彼女が出来ないのか?alt なぜ東堂院聖也17歳は彼女が出来ないのか?alt 为何东堂院圣也16岁还没有女朋友alt Naze Toudouin Seiya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai noka?alt Why Can't I Get a Girlfriend?alt Why Can't Seiya Todoin, 16-Year-Old, Get a Girlfriend?
Author: Uchino Shuya
Artist: Mogi Kanta
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No matter how hard he thinks about it, Todoin Seiya cannot figure out why he doesn’t have a girlfriend in his 16 year lifespan. Physically attractive, naturally smart, athletic and, on top of that, comes from a wealthy and politically significant family. And it’s not like he hasn’t tried either; but every girl he asks out flat out rejects him. Seiya sets a goal for himself to get a girlfriend by the time high school ends and rejection isn’t going to stop him from trying again. But it sure is heartbreaking when you get rejected this many times without knowing why.
Go to Naze Toudouin Seiya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Though it's all good anyway( cause I am M :) )
So it's going to be as sadistic(to a reader) as Moteki?
Terrible cliche.
Go for the maid.. go for the maid..
FRIEND ZONED!
wow that made me sad. What made it even sadder is the fact that he is not going to give up which may imply that he is gonna get rejected even more throughout the series. If so, its gonna get depressing. :(
he reminds me of Fujimura
While it's really early to tell, I'm pretty sure he'll get the maid.
Is 16 a late age for getting a girlfriend these days? Is that how it goes?
That being said, seems like a nice series, since it's both funny and sympathetic at the same time, I can totally understand the worrying that the protagonist does inside his head, too...
Oh this is really interesting. I can't wait for the next release.
Rika seems like best girl, she's gonna win the [insert manga name here]s.
Posted Image
More and more I'm starting to prefer protagonists who are so uncool, it's kinda cool over the ones who are just plain cool.
Seems this manga has an interesting blend of both. Neat, I'll take it.
A few more chapters and many girls would want him.

So expect to see harem is part of the genre
I liked it but some more explanation on the girls part would be useful, as it stands we may end up seeing tons of girls and none of them stick, (no reoccurring characters?)
@ koleare I say he gets rejected 3 times before we all start yelling "Rika is right in front of you!"
EG Scans with S-S* :3
Yay, EG Scans picked something cute yet interesting again.

@Jack Ryder seems pretty obvious - but that will be after... 5 girls?
Let's put some bets guys.
For Pete's sake, don't let this be another GE... Don't joke around xtrapoint, 'cos the author might take it seriously.
5/5. Would read again
@xtrapoint Psh, yea sure. If it was labeled drama. Many would unfollow ;/\
Uhm how about Rika-san, Seiya?
One thing I can say after reading the first chapter....
Spoiler
...I don't know why but I get this GE Good Ending feel from this manga.
I've only read one chapter but mark my words...
Spoiler

I just got that feeling, but still I'm a sucker for manga like that lol
dude just go out with the maid end story i mean she likes him but he doesnt see her that way its just like his pov plus shes hot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics