Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 191votes)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Alt Names: alt สาวเมดผจญหนุ่มสุดป่วนalt 会長はメイド様!alt 会长是女仆alt Başkan Bir Hizmetçi!alt 회장님은 메이드 사마!alt Kaichō wa Maid-sama!alt Kaichou wa Maid-samaalt Khi Sếp Là Hầu Bànalt Maid Samaalt Maid-sama!alt My Sweet Kaichoualt President Is a Maid!alt Służąca przewodniczącaalt The Student Council President Is a Maid!alt Toumei na Sekaialt Un mundo transparentealt 會長是女僕alt 會長是女僕大人alt Президент школьного совета — горничная!alt Староста - горничная!alt رئيسة مجلس الطلاب نادلة
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Artist: Fujiwara Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~

--
Also included in this manga is a short story called Toumei na Sekai in volume one.

Go to Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic misaki-usui fans! New Window syl_chan
  • 4 Replies
Topic Opinions on the father coming back? New Window Epix777
  • 5 Replies

120 Comments

To me this chapter(70) was a big cop out. It was a convenient rearrangement of facts and I feel cheated by the blatant way the author tried to manipulate my feelings regarding papa-san.
Sorry if this is a spoiler, but I really don't think it is.
To hell with papa-san.
Spoiler
KEEP AT IT PAPA-SAN!!!! :'[
Damn it! I thought there were new chapters.
The moment he put on the wolf mask, everything else went into place. Great...
Next ch. I expect Hell on earth.
Saw it coming. Someone needs to hit that man.
Ooohhh ch69 is a refreshing twist!
LOVE the updated chapter!
Development!

Never expected...
Spoiler
Their father is really similar to Hinata.
OK, have to admit, I think ch. 68 was the best in a while. Just had that manic thing going.
Comment about Ch. 68 so don't read it unless you've already read the chapter.
Spoiler
Suzuna was always my favorite character to begin with so this chapter is EYAHHH *fangirls*
One of the best shoujo manga. I say it can keep going for as long as it likes.

Also, this last chapter was great. You can never have enough Suzuna. I hope to see more of her and Misaki's sisterly relations.
did anybody else notice that they call aoi "aoi-chan" instead of "aoi-kun"? is that like his personal preference or did they make a mistake? if its his personal preference then i probably must no have noticed the box the manga put it in.
which chapter should i read to continue where the anime left it?
or should i start reading the first chapter
Agree =) Here's to this series to get a final closure and not be axed~
Yeah, I know what you mean. Also for a while in the middle it seemed kind of filler-ish. Basically, this manga would have been totally awesome if it finished after around . . . oh, forty chapters. They need to put a bow on this thing and wrap it up. This is the kind of case where the manga industry can stifle quality--it sells well, so let's make more even if there isn't much story to tell.
I used to love this manga so much, but, things got meh when Usui and Misaki finally got together.
Here's to hoping the story would turn for the best eventually.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics