Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 191votes)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Alt Names: alt สาวเมดผจญหนุ่มสุดป่วนalt 会長はメイド様!alt 会长是女仆alt Başkan Bir Hizmetçi!alt 회장님은 메이드 사마!alt Kaichō wa Maid-sama!alt Kaichou wa Maid-samaalt Khi Sếp Là Hầu Bànalt Maid Samaalt Maid-sama!alt My Sweet Kaichoualt President Is a Maid!alt Służąca przewodniczącaalt The Student Council President Is a Maid!alt Toumei na Sekaialt Un mundo transparentealt 會長是女僕alt 會長是女僕大人alt Президент школьного совета — горничная!alt Староста - горничная!alt رئيسة مجلس الطلاب نادلة
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Artist: Fujiwara Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~

--
Also included in this manga is a short story called Toumei na Sekai in volume one.

Go to Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic misaki-usui fans! New Window syl_chan
  • 4 Replies
Topic Opinions on the father coming back? New Window Epix777
  • 5 Replies

120 Comments

oh the irony-
The Chesspieces have moved....now what will be ur next move ehh... Misaki
OMFG UBER CLICHE PLOT TWIST
Here we go again, re-writing the backstory.
At least this one seems like it will make more sense than Papa-san's.
I hear the sound of gears turning..
The story's starting to move again..
Last night i read te chapter
But got all confused cuz i havent read it in a while (me been reading many other mangas ) but ohwell
The brother is still pretty much meshup for being so mean >.<
lol
Spoiler
@shinya78 it's can go the way u mention or another way around for this series but really at this point we can't tell just yet what going to happen...!!
Spoiler
I keep getting this nagging feeling that Misaki will follow Takumi. It's gonna be Special A all over again.
So it does look like this is moving forward to the ending of the series huh?! i said this last chapter was sweet one and i enjoy reading it. but as we know next arc mostly walker family part 2 :S which will start from ch.73 if my guessing sense isnt wrong!!
Yaaayy, such a sweet chapter. The plots moving for the end, finally. -twins gives mangaka loads of huggle with a falling tear-
Seems like the ending is finally in sight... will be sad to see this end though.
Hate to say it, but . . . this series has been great, but it needs to wrap up, so moves looking like going that way are a good thing. It already had a stretch that was pretty fillerish.
So, I agree good chapter, and it does look like it's heading for the home stretch, but that's not a shame. I'm with persist eagle--I'll be happy to see another story by the mangaka.
Awwwwww... This smells like the end of the series though... :/ Which would be a shame...
Anyhoo, great chapter :D
Ahhhh! So sweeeettt!
The extra chapter was fantastic :)
Haha this was really a cute chapter :3
I shall follow your example Troll Master Usui!
i havent read since usui just transffered to that one new school with the asshatfag.

any good developments other than faggdadd?
RhythmiC, I see your point kind of, but two things:
Spoiler
I love the treatment the dad is getting funny stuff
I can't even finish chapter 70, I feel so cheated by this cop-out.
(Chpt 70) Talk about about a deadbeat dad. I'm w/ Purple Library Guy.
Spoiler
New chapter bad. :( Should have just made the dad like the Poor Man's story - keeping to the debt history rather than painting some pretty fake noble picture.
Whole chapter reeks of family-always-forgives :(
@Purple Library Guy & persist eagle -
Spoiler
Personally I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics