Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 93votes)

True Love

Alt Names: alt True Love (SUGIYAMA Miwako)
Author: Sugiyama Miwako
Artist: Sugiyama Miwako
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ai just loves her big brother, Yuzuru! He's so kind, so reliable and so cool! He always protects Ai from trouble and when she cries, he cheers her up! He's the perfect big brother. But, bad things happen soon. Her parents divorce and she and her brother are separated! Now, after 9 years, one day, Ai, now 14 years old, finds a tall boy in front of her school! Who is this boy-?
Go to True Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapter 21 New Window Girlanimefreak
  • 0 Replies

136 Comments

the art uguuuuu

it's adorable ; u; 

This is too damn cute.

It makes me all sniffly!

The story is good, love and everything, but my main concern is that they are gonna suffer alot and us too!!! :´(

Naw, not really this authors style. Mostly mushy romance.

The story is good, love and everything, but my main concern is that they are gonna suffer alot and us too!!! :´(
Not related but i do remember an eroge of the same name... running on ms-dos.... dang i'm getting old
I personally think the Art is so adorable, it's sometimes nauseating in a way.
It's really touching though..
Anyway, after page 56 of chapter 1,
Spoiler
The art is adorable oh my goodness
@Yuu
Nope, this isn't a one-shot. It's an ongoing series. I can confirm on that. :)
@luukia the brother will not become a badass jerk.
He is a badass jerk, Ai's teasing classmate?
He's the type that cares only for what he loves, all else is shit...
I'm currently reading this.. I hope the nice and kind big brother won't turn out into badass jerk in the future like any other shoujo crap -_-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics