Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 93votes)

True Love

Alt Names: alt True Love (SUGIYAMA Miwako)
Author: Sugiyama Miwako
Artist: Sugiyama Miwako
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ai just loves her big brother, Yuzuru! He's so kind, so reliable and so cool! He always protects Ai from trouble and when she cries, he cheers her up! He's the perfect big brother. But, bad things happen soon. Her parents divorce and she and her brother are separated! Now, after 9 years, one day, Ai, now 14 years old, finds a tall boy in front of her school! Who is this boy-?
Go to True Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapter 21 New Window Girlanimefreak
  • 0 Replies

136 Comments

Kawaii~

Yuzuru, you finna fuck up bad

Well this turned out to be how I expected it to be...34.gif

oh well, bring on that delicious drama

How I love the fact that my learning Spanish back in school finally payed off.. :D I really like this story..So much doki-doki... <3

Ugh this guys persistence is really off-putting. 

Noooo!  Don't go-out-with-someone-else-to-avoid-temptation!  Give in to your incredibly cute, sweet, tantalizing sister!

I don't know why Forbidden Love is sooooo juicy and tantalizing...I can't stop reading!!!

Nanayo-chan de mierda, vete a freir esparragos!!!!!

GSA kicks in!!! genetic-sexual-attraction

the big brother makes me think of murder suicide. especially with chapter six i just think "murder suicide murder suicide murder suicide"

one other incest manhwa i read was kinda going in that direction so that is basically all im getting from this manga rn like really

See, that was a manhwa.  Being messed up is kind of their job.

Not gonna happen here, although I'll admit at the end of ch. 6 it came to mind, like, "Wait, he didn't mean . . . nahhh."  No, the Japanese approach is to imagine that they can repress their feelings for their whole lives, for the good of their family and society--only to fail miserably because after all, it's a romance manga.

I feel like this manga might get an OVA in the future soon..

These romance stories always have to introduce the newly best friend who likes the same person the heroine likes.

We already know how this will go.

This manga is really nice, but I can't get over how abnormal their faces looks...the main girl looks like a teen with a 3 year olds face...

the big brother makes me think of murder suicide. especially with chapter six i just think "murder suicide murder suicide murder suicide"

one other incest manhwa i read was kinda going in that direction so that is basically all im getting from this manga rn like really

Hmmm, perspective shift.  You don't see that too often in manga.  I think it was a good call, too--gets a bit of stuff across that would have been harder to do otherwise.

Ancora con questi manga stile incesto. Non ne posso più. ODIO.

Muchas gracias Whitelies Fansub, continuen asi porfavor!!

Damn it! I knew this was going to happen, now something shitty is going to happen to them and we will all suffer :( tipical incest manga.

Booya!

yeah.. its going to be " you're not actually sibling..." Either one of them is adopted..

I'm going to flip a table if this turns out to be yet another "oh guess what, you aren't really siblings" thing.

That always annoys the heck outta me; lamest resolution in manga history! 

I'm going to flip a table if this turns out to be yet another "oh guess what, you aren't really siblings" thing.

I sense INCEST. <•>w<•>

Might be WINcest

I sense INCEST. <•>w<•>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics