Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 69votes)

GodSeeker

Alt Names: alt ゴッドシーカーalt God Seeker
Author: Tsutsumi Riichirou
Artist: Tsutsumi Riichirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Many people in this world possess commonplace magical abilities. These are usually things that make their lives a bit more convenient - such as the ability to make a small flame, or to heal slightly more quickly than usual. But the brilliant young lord of Seeker Castle has a little sister with incredibly destructive magical powers, which he uses to kill anyone who threatens his territory. Also living with the lord and his sister is a boy whose powers are still a mystery. Thus unfolds the story of their intertwined destinies...
Go to GodSeeker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Finally finished. Without spread redraws (if they ever are gonna be done, that is questionable unless someone messages me saying they want to)

I started typesetting chapter 6 (final chapter cleans also finished) and i realized there were 53 pages.... around 6 pages are done. Give me a week or 2 more and it should have a release. Then another day for a 2nd release lol.
Chapter 7 is done, except for qc while ch 6 is being delayed to typesetter's laptop screen breaking

short manga :(
Volumes: 2

Chapters: 9

Published: Jan 19, 2010 to Nov 19, 2011

This was already said

i hope these chapters arent just a prelude. because it feels like those 'allies' will turn against gran kafna in order to get nana's power, the marquis will die and ove will become the MC. then the story will be composed of ove trying to rescue the kidnapped nana. i hope im only overthinking things..coz seriously, the king and the other people's reaction after seeing the sword and even blatantly asking for the sword as a sign of the alliance then relenting too easily after being told to seemed like a foreshadowing of things to come.

This manga isn't long enough for that to happen. The empire is the only enemy we will ever see

i hope these chapters arent just a prelude. because it feels like those 'allies' will turn against gran kafna in order to get nana's power, the marquis will die and ove will become the MC. then the story will be composed of ove trying to rescue the kidnapped nana. i hope im only overthinking things..coz seriously, the king and the other people's reaction after seeing the sword and even blatantly asking for the sword as a sign of the alliance then relenting too easily after being told to seemed like a foreshadowing of things to come.

Shounen action, powers, and storyline with Shoujo art and innocent romance

ah

shounen AND shoujo?

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

Shounen action, powers, and storyline with Shoujo art and innocent romance

shounen AND shoujo?

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

huh?

shounen AND shoujo?

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

Finally here is the next chapter

thanks for the trad !

Redraws are being done slowly... just 3 pages and then i need to finish typesetting on those pages and we will have a release.

Chapter 5 just needs redraws and we will release it... i hope it won't take much longer...

That loli queen was unexpected from the art, but well, it's manga and unpredictable. 

I like it how the Oni-sama is shipping Nana and Ove together, kyaa!

Ah lame, I was hoping it would be longer, 9 chapters isn't an entirely bad thing though haha

Tis a real shame it finished at 9 chapters.

I wonder... is Nana's power the key to awakening the golems?

most likely Ove's, I'd think. Or his could be to open the doors.

Has the similar feel to tail star, very interesting. Followed. 

I wonder... is Nana's power the key to awakening the golems?

Instant follow

Looks like there will be little development in relations between the main cast.

The name Ove............Seriously, I could of picked a better name than that.

The story seem like it will be very dark, from abduction to rape.

how did you think of that?!

Instant follow

Looks like there will be little development in relations between the main cast.

The name Ove............Seriously, I could of picked a better name than that.

The story seem like it will be very dark, from abduction to rape.

Also, why do a feel a harem is soon to follow?

Well a loli psycho queen was all we needed in this series ;o

Spoiler

Pardon the shoddy font. This was a 10 min job by somebody with zero skills in typesetting.

Looks nice..i will start reading this. Thanks!

Oh wow... I had totally forgotten this manga. Glad it got updated. Tis a real shame it finished at 9 chapters.

Another oh wow. That loli sure is evil.

I hope they get those golems up and running again. Maybe they should call Clay-kun for help. ;D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics