Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 130votes)

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita

Alt Names: alt 女子小学生はじめましたalt Elementary School Girl Begins!alt I start as a grade school girlalt Я теперь младшеклассница
Author: Gyuunyuu No Mio (牛乳のみお)
Artist: Gyuunyuu No Mio (牛乳のみお)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30-year-old business man makes a wish to be a girl. A chanting object runs toward him, and the next thing he knows he has become an elementary school girl.

Related:

> Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita P!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/joshi-shougakusei-hajimemashita-p-r12405 )
Go to Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

193 Comments

Challenge accepted. Let's take a chance and hope for the best... so i say follow it
The author probably did some wishful self-insertion there....
Needs a "This is Japan" tag, I know.
That's Nippon for you!
This is...odd.
Walking the line between creepy and being funny enough that it doesn't bother me so much... Will see how this goes in the next few chapters...
My reaction after reading this manga
Posted Image
I will never understand the Japanese and their obsession with obtaining panties...
Abusive, full of standard rape culture and will probably be violently transmisogynistic. Do not want.
this manga should call: "Panties Quest impossible".

FOLLOW!
The summaries at the beginning of each chapter are pure gold.
And it's even drawn nicely!
I mentally added the note: "story by /a/". after reading that synopsis.
I knew there is a reason I still should keep my virginity.
Borderline loli. I'm all for gender bender manga but this was just stupid...
time to contemplate about that sinopsis...
Posted Image
Tip: Don't read this early in the morning.

.___.
Err... wtf?
Dat synopsis :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics