Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 130votes)

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita

Alt Names: alt 女子小学生はじめましたalt Elementary School Girl Begins!alt I start as a grade school girlalt Я теперь младшеклассница
Author: Gyuunyuu No Mio (牛乳のみお)
Artist: Gyuunyuu No Mio (牛乳のみお)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30-year-old business man makes a wish to be a girl. A chanting object runs toward him, and the next thing he knows he has become an elementary school girl.

Related:

> Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita P!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/joshi-shougakusei-hajimemashita-p-r12405 )
Go to Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

193 Comments

Please tell me Japan has a sex offenders registry.
Hahaha, Batoto needto upload this kind of manga more often. Can't stop laughing :)
A new kind of pedobear....
Not a bear actually
Spoiler

My response after reading only the first chapter.
Srsly... I mean... WHAT THE... I... uhm...well...
I'm dont know what to say, this is reaaaaaly weird.
wait, this has plot?! no sure if needed but okay :P
that "girl" at the end is probably the same as MC, but his/her "koro-chan" needs bras instead.
There's nothing really explicit in the manga. If you want to see something that actually makes sense to be banned on Batoto, look up Mujaki no Rakuen. This is incredibly tame especially in comparison to that.
Haven't read something so funny in a while, so FOLLOW
I'm THE F.B.I.
Jajajaja wtf is this??
This just gets weirder and weirder
Okay, I retract my statement. After actually reading the manga...

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/12/126097/2413525-chrishansen-003_super.jpg
Wtf did I just read...?
I just don't know why people just don't read the manga like any other manga. I don't see these sort of reactions coming from Kodomo no Jikan.

It's a manga. Just enjoy it if you can.
damn.. just 206 followers, like this the site will also block this manga soon (forcing me to go to mangafox and the like)..
My avatar beats yours heh!
What-
Spoiler
Hehehe.
What the fuck lol. This is great.
Posted Image
Ultimate technique: Panties Attack!
Posted Image
WE ARE ALL CRIMINALS. HAPPY, HAPPY CRIMINALS.
Oh look it's the F.B.I.
-No sir, i'm not a pedophile, it was for research on pedophiles, i'm writing a book ... onest...
what tissue...
Disappointed that the new chapter was too short especially for a new manga, hope this trend wont happen
PANTSU POWAAA!
noticed it being uploaded somewhere else, so wanted to read the first 4 here again and after that go to the other site for the 5th (as that site was missing 1 and 2), just to notice that ch 5 was uploaded while i was reading this :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics