Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 19votes)

Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou

Alt Names: alt スーパーダンガンロンパ2 超高校級の幸運と希望と絶望
Author: Spike Chunsoft
Artist: Suga Kyosuke
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

last page are not translated (pg12)

yea, seems that i didn't save the translated file... thank you

uhm... nope, not yet. and i'm sorry to say it, but it's still long way till end... the last update in japanese site was chapter 22 and it's somewhere in the middle of chapter 3 of the game. so yea.... this is so hopeless lol

last page are not translated (pg12)

I just realize this comment section span 3 years, guess the manga is completed by now?.

uhm... nope, not yet. and i'm sorry to say it, but it's still long way till end... the last update in japanese site was chapter 22 and it's somewhere in the middle of chapter 3 of the game. so yea.... this is so hopeless lol

I just realize this comment section span 3 years, guess the manga is completed by now?.

Those non serious faces... Where I have seen them before...

so.... i've uploaded chapter 3-5 now. i'm sorry that i didn't upload it yesterday with the others, but i was thinking about changing them because the quality is really bad orz. but i can't do it right now because i'm translating chapter 13 and i feel bad for making you guys skip 3 whole chapters... so yea.... you gotta keep these bad quality chapters for now lol *run away*

Thanks for the chapters

so.... i've uploaded chapter 3-5 now. i'm sorry that i didn't upload it yesterday with the others, but i was thinking about changing them because the quality is really bad orz. but i can't do it right now because i'm translating chapter 13 and i feel bad for making you guys skip 3 whole chapters... so yea.... you gotta keep these bad quality chapters for now lol *run away*

It's nice to have all this chapter but I still don't get what is the IF part

mmh i don't think it's an IF story. it seems to be exactly like the game... till now at least, i don't know if they want to change the ending or something, but i think not

It's nice to have all this chapter but I still don't get what is the IF part

It must be still xmas! Thanks for the chapters!

Hello everyone, I was with AQUA Scans for a few months as the cleaner and typesetter for this manga. However after chapter 2, we were contacted to discontinue the translation from the publisher Mag Garden.

That is all I know. Apologies.

orz

This is supposed to be the "If" story, right?

So something should be different from the game's storyline leading to a new ending.

That would be awesome! As much as I love the original story and wouldn't change it for the world (unless it was Dangan Island-style), certain parts of it are awfully despair-inducing.

Super duper despair bear. ´д` ;

This is supposed to be the "If" story, right?

So something should be different from the game's storyline leading to a new ending.

My~ so happy, even if I know what will happen seeing Nagito this way is much more interesting that during pieces of investigation or class trial.

oh komaeda...

AN UPDATE....AN UPDATE!

My two cents.

Main character "Luck" is the assassin.

That guy Hajime who don't remember his own talent is detective or mystery talent. Something along those lines.

You better watch/play the game first

My two cents.

Main character "Luck" is the assassin.

That guy Hajime who don't remember his own talent is detective or mystery talent. Something along those lines.

Sooo....Is this dropped or discontinued or something?

Looks great i wish they would update it soon i love death game manga's :o

I suggest read the LP of the prequel of this game before reading this manga though,then you could really grasp how great the story is~
The link:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397
@Nekohunter

In the game, Hinata is the mc but looks like this one is based on Komaeda's pov.
this manga finally show the full story of Psp game
so many characters
So... who is the mc?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics