Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 209votes)

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Alt Names: alt 学戦都市アスタリスクalt War-academy City Asterisk
Author: Miyazaki Yuu
Artist: Ningen
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Academy City on water, "Rikka". This city, otherwise known as 'Asterisk', was famous for being the world's largest stage for the integrated battle entertainment <Star Wars Festival>. The young boys and girls of the <Starpulse Generation> belonging to the six academies made their wishes with Shining Armaments in their hands, vying for supremacy -- Amagiri Ayato is one of them.

Ayato arrived at Rikka at the invitation of the Student Council President of the Seidoukan Academy, Claudia. and right after that, he incurred the wrath of the <Petalblaze Witch> Julis, and ended up having to duel her.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Miyazaki Yuu with illustrations by okikura
Go to Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

268 Comments

So this was like... HERES A BUNCH OF NAMES, FACTS AND CHARACTERS. THE END.
Either a lot of pages were missing or that was literally the most nonsensical one-shot I have ever read.
I've got something better to note guys. Apparently Aurega's the loli and the tl-er has the entire staff in his harem, based on the credits page.
Looks alright, will have to see how the storyline plays out. I would like to learn some more about the characters but they all look relatively different so wont be to hard to distinguish them
Dafuq did I just read?
...and after I post my previous comment it suddenly cut down to 5 genres... Good job...
crap
...and after I post my previous comment it suddenly cut down to 5 genres... Good job...
...what the hell...what a mess...the genres I mean
What the hell is up with this Genres :-p
Note that all the names are subject to change. We might end up using very different names than whoever wrote the jcafe/MU description did (except the official ones)
mhhh, seems promising so far, but well.... a lot of new names to learn ^^
@thundersama
just has the same LN artist
Patience, we're still waiting for raws.
Humm... is this manga an adaptation from the fail-novel made by IS' author?
what!!... no chapter :(
@Aurega

That's good to know, thanks.
Ch 0 is coming and VIS is planning on picking it up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics