Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 209votes)

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Alt Names: alt 学戦都市アスタリスクalt War-academy City Asterisk
Author: Miyazaki Yuu
Artist: Ningen
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Academy City on water, "Rikka". This city, otherwise known as 'Asterisk', was famous for being the world's largest stage for the integrated battle entertainment <Star Wars Festival>. The young boys and girls of the <Starpulse Generation> belonging to the six academies made their wishes with Shining Armaments in their hands, vying for supremacy -- Amagiri Ayato is one of them.

Ayato arrived at Rikka at the invitation of the Student Council President of the Seidoukan Academy, Claudia. and right after that, he incurred the wrath of the <Petalblaze Witch> Julis, and ended up having to duel her.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Miyazaki Yuu with illustrations by okikura
Go to Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

268 Comments

Are we going to see any more of this?

this manga just make my head blank O_o
but still, i can feel it this will be great manga on future

nickname " princess".... like!! :)))
Why not have harem...!!!

interesting, I'll keep an eye on this one.
Add romance to it and the manga will be perfect
Hmmm. IS with a hint of 'Date A Live' anyone?
@acolyte Its based off of a relatively new light novel that came out this september, only 2 volumes so far, Volume 2 came out like 2 weeks ago. Main thing of note is the illustrator of Infinite Stratos is also doing the LN illustrations for this.
This a monthly serialization?
Any source material or original manga?
Than "chapter" made no sense to me.
This has a "based on a light novel" feel to it, meaning the mangaka knows his readers and that they know the plot before hand. Thus, this pilot prologue is just teasing to those who know the plot by showing off the story's highlights for the different characters.

But if its a whole new story no one knows... then this disjointed intro will just spoil EVERYTHING!
Only rated it after the first chapter
@Kuroiikawa of the Void you made me chuckle :3
You had me at Star Wars
Seriously guys? You're gonna rate a series after one chapter? Hell that wasn't even a chapter. That was a teaser. I suppose all you guys are fans of pre-mature ejaculation too.
What the... looks like the author just decided to stick a page from each upcoming chapter to make some sort of incoherent mess.
I'd say I got more questions than answers from what I read, but there were no answers...
Artist: Ningen

You don't say?
yeah didnt understand either the sneak peek was too brief ahaha
Cool , sneak peak.. adds to follow ... but didnt understand a thing so far :P
Boobs, boobs, muscular dude and a loli ?
Looking forward to next release. Though … I'd rather have that muscular dude not there next time …
Another one of these "Academy City" stories with OP protag making an OP harem full of magical/science powers.
Even for a pilot chapter, that was a terrible first impression.
as long as there's loli and boobs in there,
I'll keep reading and I dont give a damn about the plot anymore
Guess nobody read what was on the credits page.
hmm dont people read the note in credit page..and the fact that its ch 0 basically often gonna be a "teaser" kind

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics