Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

One Week Friends

Alt Names: alt Amigos de una Semanaalt 一週間フレンズ。alt Bir Haftalık Arkadaşlaralt Isshūkan Friendsalt Isshuukan Friendsalt Teman Satu Minggu
Author: Hazuki Matcha
Artist: Hazuki Matcha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hase Yuuki is interested in his unsociable classmate Fujimiya Kaori. Since he sits behind her in class, the only thing he ever gets to see is her back. One day, when they're alone in a hallway, he blurts out to her, "Would you become friends with me?". But her answer is, "I'm happy, but I can't." What is the reason for her answer?
Go to One Week Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

459 Comments

I guess she doesn't forget the things she studies...

Hazuki Maccha?? 

I loved his/her previous manga!

That was just...  Dawwwwww...  Good MC, cute story.  Thanks very much to Sense-Scans for translating this. :D

Feels like Seishun For-get

geh, well Seishun Forget! had a 1 day memory lapse so lets see how he overcomes this

Just one week? :(

Read the chapter to understand why.

Dem feels though

Spoiler

Just one week? :(

Guess I'll follow, I like gangan manga!
The title totally describes the friends I make :D -> :) -> :| -> :/ -> :( -> :< -> D= -> ;_; -> T_T

I need friends...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics