Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

One Week Friends

Alt Names: alt Amigos de una Semanaalt 一週間フレンズ。alt Bir Haftalık Arkadaşlaralt Isshūkan Friendsalt Isshuukan Friendsalt Teman Satu Minggu
Author: Hazuki Matcha
Artist: Hazuki Matcha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hase Yuuki is interested in his unsociable classmate Fujimiya Kaori. Since he sits behind her in class, the only thing he ever gets to see is her back. One day, when they're alone in a hallway, he blurts out to her, "Would you become friends with me?". But her answer is, "I'm happy, but I can't." What is the reason for her answer?
Go to One Week Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

459 Comments

I bet she loves math class now, since she'll remember a bunch of pleasant memories. thanks for the sweet update!

I always feel strangely happy after reading the chapters. Thanks for the scans!

This slice of life is too sweet!

How about add some salt?

NO! You'll...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I'm loving this manga more with each new chapter.

Spoiler

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

I love this. I just love this.

nggghhh.. cute art.. and sweet story

one word.

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR !!!

This is cute, simply too cute.  The art is nice too and I'm really like both main characters.  I feel it's kind of odd that she's started to regain her memories this early, but I guess we'll see how long it takes her to remember everything.

Really want more of this.

18 grams sugar on 2 eggs, I honestly can't really cook, but that seems an awful lot of sugar.

the NNNNGGGHHHHHH of this series is sweeter

Two pages in, I recognized this art.

To anyone else who sees this. Please read the author's other work. It's pretty heartwarming.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kimi-to-kamihikouki-to-r567

Lol, a man calling another man cute is just one of those taboos of the straight world but the MC's nice guy and naive personality is really refreshing and cute.

It's a great manga, the MC and the girl are adorable. Amnesia with a slice a life has a nice quirk to it and the author made it have a refreshing feeling to it.

18 grams sugar on 2 eggs, I honestly can't really cook, but that seems an awful lot of sugar.

This series gives me (say it with me, everyone!)

Spoiler

Sugar content is estimated at about 18 grams per panel.

Read at your own risk.

I lost my maliness after reading this. I regret nothing.

damn, i need to revive Krillin tons of times after killing him just to feel manly again

there should be a ROMANCE tag, please someone adds it!!!!

Unless the mc wants to stay in friendzone forever...

...OK then, everyone, please make sure you have a nice shot of insulin before you go any further.

Such a cute story. I have a feeling it will be short, but good nonetheless.

Any news on this? loved the art and story looks good too.

I remember that movie, 50 first dates.

I also remember reading Seishun Forget.

Also, there's that one character in Ef~A tale of memories~ that forgets people every day. 

So I guess this isn't the most original plot, but that's the only 3 things I can think of that have done this before. In any case, seems interesting. 

There was another manga very similar to this one too.  The heroine lost her memory if her daily life wasn't exciting enough so the protagonist promised to give her an exciting every day life.  Forget the name and I never read the entire thing.

I think you might mean "Seishun Forget!"?

It's 20 chapters, already finished, quite short ^^

But yeah, they remind of each other :)

Edit: Oops, didn't read the other comments, the question was already answered xD

I watched a movie similar to this... I think it was called "one thousand first dates" or something... it was in the early 2000s i think.

There was another manga very similar to this one too.  The heroine lost her memory if her daily life wasn't exciting enough so the protagonist promised to give her an exciting every day life.  Forget the name and I never read the entire thing.

That last conversation looks pretty much the same as a confession. It's cute nevertheless. 

He should be like "You won't remember telling me to forget about you, so I don't have to listen :P"

I watched a movie similar to this... I think it was called "one thousand first dates" or something... it was in the early 2000s i think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_First_Dates

Only 50 .- .

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics