Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

One Week Friends

Alt Names: alt Amigos de una Semanaalt 一週間フレンズ。alt Bir Haftalık Arkadaşlaralt Isshūkan Friendsalt Isshuukan Friendsalt Teman Satu Minggu
Author: Hazuki Matcha
Artist: Hazuki Matcha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hase Yuuki is interested in his unsociable classmate Fujimiya Kaori. Since he sits behind her in class, the only thing he ever gets to see is her back. One day, when they're alone in a hallway, he blurts out to her, "Would you become friends with me?". But her answer is, "I'm happy, but I can't." What is the reason for her answer?
Go to One Week Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

459 Comments

Does this mean...Hase is completely friend-zoned? D:

Worse...its self friend-zone.

Don't know if they're planning on translating the extra chapter, so here's a photo I took of it if anyone wants to get a peek at what happens.

Spoiler

Well this is kind of annoying, and it's not just my inner shipper talking. The whole thing was framed as a romance series and nothing really came of it in the end? Okay, Hase had some inner conflict. If that had a great resolution, I wouldn't mind the ending focusing on friendship, but nope. At this point the only barrier he really had was opportunity and the author purposely didn't give him one. It's not like the romance ending and the social circle ending were exclusive, they could've just happened one after the other. They even came close to just that, but they got interrupted. What did that achieve?

Saw the title of the chapter and was thinking: please don't let this end with a friend-zone...!

I read it.

It did T_T

GODDAMMITT!!

You smell that?  It's called friend-zone.

Does this mean...Hase is completely friend-zoned? D:

hmmm... it was good...

i would love to read this rumored epilogue of this manga...

anyway, nice manga...

I call this a harmless ending
Ch 38 (end)

Thanks so much for finishing up this lovely, touching series!

What a wonderful manga. :)

Although...have to admit I would not mind the extra chapter/epilogue thing people were speaking of if it were possible, to.

In any event many thanks once again!

I hope Sense plans to scanlate that one as well, though I'm torn as to whether to read it.

Spoiler for chapter 38, the one just released:

Spoiler

Yep totally necessary for those hoping for that everyone dies ending.

As I explained, it exists another chapter, a last one that was released with the Tank 7+1 - High School Graduation.

I hope Sense plans to scanlate that one as well, though I'm torn as to whether to read it.

Spoiler for chapter 38, the one just released:

Spoiler

Isn't there a epilogue about after they graduate?

edit: Downloaded the vol7 raw and there wasn't any. T_T

As I explained, it exists another chapter, a last one that was released with the Tank 7+1 - High School Graduation.

Isn't there a epilogue about after they graduate?

edit: Downloaded the vol7 raw and there wasn't any. T_T

Is that really the end?

Spoiler

wtf... that's it? I thought el author said to continue with a 2nd part?

Why was this so short?? It felt like 5 pages!

And all of a sudden I have Little Mermaid's "Kiss the Girl" going through my head.

.....and then I have Potter boy's voice responding "Soggy."

Those bitches... > :(
SHOUGO IS THE TRUE HOMIE.

One chapter to gooo...ooo.... yay...?

Damn it. As soon as I saw the title of this chapter, I knew exactly what cliffhanger was coming my way... -_-
...I really don't see how this can avoid being somewhat anticlimactic, given just how much they've built up this reveal to be an earth-shattering revelation... I mean, sure, I'm curious, but it really feels like they've been overdoing it, you know?
I see. And now what?

This manga makes my emotions go up and down quicker than a rollercoaster. It's like an emotional workout, but I like it.

Gyaaa... how will this end......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics